The Trials of Donald J Trump

https://x.com/theliamnissan/status/1798032039683473577?t=LmRhOScph3--ccNbWR6lWA&s=19

4 Likes

Been interesting reading some of the resultant aspects following Trumps conviction.

For example theoretically there’s a whole list of countries he can no longer visit.

He will also have his gun license revoked. That could create some juicy discussion with the US gun lobbyists and so on. No doubt they’ll double down on their double down.

I’m wondering how many times you have to double down before your head disappears up your ass?

4 Likes

Naughty naughty

4 Likes

@Noo_Noo if you get an email from him asking for money, could you please forward it to me? I may use the format to raise some money too. Everyone is doing it!

@SBYM some help please on the last question. Thanks.

1 Like

I’ll be putting that towards my Reform candidate application here in the UK because I think millionaires need more wedge and power to bend rules and ignore laws.

Seriously, though I’ve no idea what I’d do if such an email came through. I’d probably put it in the bin but there’s my mischievous side that also likes to play with scammers on Facebook marketplace.

1 Like