Those jammy fuckers down the M62

They get a Casemiro injury and they are stuck in the relegation battle

Yeah, he’s struggling as it is, he’s the wrong side of 30 and has a lot of miles on him, plus with the completely unbalanced way ETH sets them up, he’s being asked to do far too much. I think with the Mount injury, they’ll bring in Mctominay to act as maybe a double pivot of sorts, with Bruno in front of them as a 10. That actually might help them here in the short term, but doesn’t really solve their goals problem unless they move Rashford to the left again and put the new lad Hojlund up front.

Remains to be seen if it’ll work or not, but there are still so many weaknesses in that side, and Onana always looks like he has a howler in him. You combine that with the nervous energy of Slabhead in front of him and it’s a recipe for disaster.

Fixed your typo

2 Likes

The refs will ensure that that’ll never happen.

1 Like

This makes me wank

Reported. Keep that disgusting shit to yourself.

I’m so sorry, @Maria

1 Like

It’s something which is a recipe for disaster.

ETH already calling out his players after their game against Spurs. I got a feeling they’re gonna struggle.

Feeling Hank Schrader GIF by Better Call Saul

Didn’t need to be Nostradamus to see a struggle coming, but events have moved against them. I would say the question now is whether or not they will spiral

1 Like

They will get a win tomorrow at home.

Problem comes next week having to stew on whatever that Arsenal result is for two weeks, get a result there everything will look rosey. If it’s Spurs again expect the talk will rise.

It will also depend on how well others do in the next two games such as us, Spurs, Chelsea and Newcastle.

The biggest problem is that the officials always bail out Manchester United.

I was looking at their final league positions since the inception of the Premier League and only once have they finished out of the top six (seventh in 2013-14). That is testament to just how much assistance they have received from the refs over the years- some of their post-Ferguson squads have been of mid-table quality, or worse, but kept out of relegation scraps by the shot-stopping ability of De Gea and the largesse of the officials.

They have benefited enormously from behind-the-scenes backing ever since the Premier League first started, and it continues today: look at Onana’s non-penalty against Wolves, for example.

It’s a fallacy that the league table never lies; when it comes to Manchester United, it nearly always does.

5 Likes

I don’t think it’s as easy as that. Favourites for surebut forest can cause an upset.

Nah.

Away matches always a chance, home nah.

THIS!!

Manures got smashed by Burnley in a closed doors friendly.

https://twitter.com/UtdDistrict/status/1695348110740865139

Had this injury happened after the closure of the window , United would have been fucked.

People are going to be pissed seeing Jorg driving so irresponsibly when he should be signing a defender and a DM.

Bit late on the Greenwood stuff, but I was surprised at the outcome – although not surprised that United tried to do everything to let him return until it became untenable.

On the victim: I wonder how her stupid father feels for trying to protect his gravy train only for it to derail anyway. Fucking idiot and scumbag.

Look they won’t loseeeee

Accept it :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

I’m trying my best here to create conditions where it will a 100% impossible to see a loss today absolutely no chance. Like I’ll eat a cat or a hat or a Cat in a hat.

I was expecting the gag “There are concerns that he’s fully fit”