Those jammy fuckers down the M62

Bit of bad luck they’re having tonight :rofl:

Just nipped out who gave penalty away.

Eriksen

1 Like

Does Onana have a billion followers on Insta or Tictok or something to justify his inclusion in this shambles?

I think he’s a perfect fit, really ties the room together

You Dont Say The Big Lebowski GIF

1 Like

Posted at 21:2921:29

Get Involved

#bbcfootball, via WhatsApp on 03301 231826 or text 81111 (UK only, standard message rates apply)

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Anon: Eriksen, Fernandes, Casemiro, McTominay. Four midfielders and they all sprint at the same speed that they run. The midfield is too slow to compete with a half-decent team that can just run round the full backs and through the middle

Well that was a finale…

Onana 14 goals in 6 games. Best Keeper in the World

It’s actually 14 goals in 5 games, since their dodgy 1-0 against Wolves.

United really are just bang average. Their defense is poor, even with Varane and Shaw healthy, and their midfield is abysmal. We’ve all noticed for years now how much of a liability Bruno is, but because their fans are rubes, they all think he’s the most creative player in the league. He’s shite, and against better teams he just shrinks away to nothing.

As long as they have him in the team (and he’s their captain right now :joy: ) they’ll continue to be mediocre. You love to see it.

6 Likes
3 Likes

The Simpsons Beer GIF

Onana is just a crap Jordan Pickford.

1 Like

Yup.

Pickford without reaction time.

Hopefully , the liverpool fans shout in Anfield at him. You’re just a shit slow T-Rex.

1 Like

Inspiration from the jaws of defeat, though. A new system is born. Casemiro as No. 9 in undisciplined and desperate hoofball.

1 Like

But when he signed for them, my first thought was how Ronnie was much more likely to be a disruption than someone to take them forward, due to his personality and his demands and expectations from his teammates. That is exactly what happened. So that sort of comment to me really does just show how simple-minded and basic he is as a manager. I didn’t see it as a good opportunity, and it turned out not to be. I think there almost needs to be a conversation about the opposite - why he thought it would be a good idea to sign Ronaldo.

1 Like

It was a great opportunity for bantz.

Fixed

Banter club deserves that.