Those jammy fuckers down the M62

I honestly thought the Golden Age of Banter & Moments FC had come and gone.

How wrong I was.

4 Likes

whatchu talkin bout

these scores are perfect. man u should use that as standard for all their signings

So you’re saying this isn’t you??

1 Like

Why does no United fan understand the culpability of the United football operations hierarchy in all this?

They are the ones that introduced this culture of mentally questionable players being invited to come to the club to earn the big bucks. And like everyone knew would happen, this has set them back years. Maybe even decades.

Goldbridge can go on a rant and blame the players, but they are basically staying true to theirselves.

I don’t feel bad for their fans in the slightest because they continually get excited and go over the top every time their club buys these types of lazy players.

1 Like

Turdbridge

1 Like

I don’t feel bad for them coz they’re all cunts.

Even my mates that support Utd, they’re cunts too.

1 Like

Fuck I hope Fulham do them tomorrow in the early kick-off
would be the perfect start to the weekend.

4 Likes

I have friends who are United fans. But fuck them in this case atleast

1 Like

Yeah, not sure where we actually are on the various incentives in that transfer, so just used the top.

1 Like

He’s the fucking best. The shithouse’s shithouse.

1 Like

Rasmus is a fantastic bit of business. He will be one of the best strikers in Europe in the next three years.

Mark Goldbridge, 3 November 2023

(38mins)

It appears so, yet was probably the player most responsible for lifting them above the rest of the shit last season and into an undeserved CL spot. What is happening now is what everyone knew would happen at some point on the contract given the length of it. But that story is complicated by how good he was last year. And so I think that sums up Utd
even when they accidentally stumble into a good decision they fail to do the things necessary to exploit it (using an unexpected CL spot to build on last season’s success) and still find a way to ruin it themselves (a 5 year deal
a FIVE FUCKING YEAR DEAL)

2 Likes

So has Mubs imparted any wisdom on the unwashed heathens yet?

1 Like

Just popped into redcafe to have a look.

Gordon Ramsay Smh GIF by FOX TV

1 Like

Just the one so far.

I’ve got a big weekend planned.

What wise words has he spread? Do tell

Mubs knows.

2 Likes

Be careful not to add too much commen sense over there,

You might end up getting a job!

Laaa laaa laa la la la la laaaaa
Mubsy’s at the wheel, at the wheel, Muuuuubsy’s at the wheeeeel

2 Likes

I’m wondering if somebody’s had a word with Goldbridge as he’s doing some serious mental gymnastics to defend ETH. The guy (ETH) is absolutely clueless here. But keep blaming the window fitters, it’s their fault the players give 20% on the pitch.

1 Like