Those jammy fuckers down the M62

1 Like

he should try ‘wash and grow’ shampoo!

The Caf on Curtis from 3 years ago…

<tomhankswanking.gif>

3 Likes

Everyone is wrong sometimes.

Well, except for a certain poster formerly of this parish. He was never wrong.

1 Like

I’m glad the debate about Jones’ quality has finally been settled. All he needed was a bit of patience and a run in the team.

2 Likes

Haha @Alright_Now

Don’t care if people from other clubs overrate him. He’s doing great at Liverpool.

As far as getting in the England team , that’s tough though.

1 Like

United fans thinking that they can get significant money from selling Sancho is hilarious.

Even if Sancho sets the Bundesliga on fire , he can refuse to go to any club that offers a significant amount and hold firm about playing for Dortmund only.

1 Like

Man Utd undefeated in 2024,

credit wher credit is due and all that…

Until tonight.

That was a fairly impressive display of reflexes to duck out of the way of that ball. Not quite the reaction you want from a goalkeeper however.

https://x.com/JustLuboMerkov/status/1746933443710038141?s=20

I thought UTD were supposed to provide a private jet when they made the deal.

I’m glad they continue to do this.

Wouldn’t it be better to target players who would improve the squad not just something for your fans to cheer on Twitter.

2 Likes

They will try and sign Mbappe - hopefully his rebuke is made public…

Am hoping they sign him - at least that way the members of this board will talk less about him coming here….

I think to be fair they are probably targeting players who will improve the squad, I think it is just the Utd way to be a bit more boastful about transfers - they have always been a glamour club for as long as I remember.

They probably can’t do worse than they have over the last few years anyway :rofl:

But they do this all the time.

It doesn’t work, it just bumps up the price.

It was part of their “brand” to be part of a discussion when a player was linked to Real, Barca, Bayern, etc.

Nobody believes that anymore however

Their Glamour club ‘brand’ was around well before that