Those jammy fuckers down the M62

Send to my friend who is a Chelsea fan – we were texting about how we can be in the mud together – that I would be curious to see how United respond after they lose for the first time following this mini-revival. you often get a good look at a teams ceiling/character when things go wrong after they’ve gained a bit of confidence.

Don’t get me wrong, they look much more solid overall with a real coach, but post-prime Casemiro, aging Ronaldo, and glorified Martin Skrtel — erm Varane — ain’t it. The squad massively underachieved last year, they might have overachieved a bit to start this year.

2 Likes

I know it’s United but the ref awarded a penalty for this…

4 Likes

Fucking deserved :clap:. Ha ha ha.

6 Likes

Got to love it :rofl:

Old Trafford too.

3 Likes

It’s quiet clear he deliberately flicked the ball up into his arm to allow a teammate to gain control of the ball. Lucky he didn’t get a straight red card :rofl:

2 Likes

His own fault because he went storming into the challenge almost horizontally…

Wish we get such refs in PL… Wait we do but they usually ref our games :see_no_evil:

It’s a terrible decision tbf but there was another pen incident for Sociedad in the last min of the game where Martinez again is involved, rakes down the back of the players boot and takes his boot off…should’ve been a pen…for me no less of a pen than Virgil on Osimhen the day before. Wasn’t even reviewed.

Utd were utterly dreadful btw.

3 Likes
1 Like

Football punditry in a nutshell

4 Likes

His second touch is a tackle.

4 Likes

Man United are paying Casemiro over 400k per week to sit on the bench behind… * checks notes *… Scott McTominay.

2 Likes

thats the sort of decision Man Utd used to get given their way when Fergie was in charge

1 Like

We’re all Sheriff fans today eh @Iftikhar?

100% :rofl:

Love how ETH has made Ronnie an EL regular :laughing:

They’ve shot the Sheriff but they didn’t shoot the deputy.

5 Likes

Martinez has a “mustache” that’s even worse than a pedo mustache – it’s a rat mustache. Legitimately looks like he belongs in the sewer.

3 Likes

Ooops…

(…) The club’s debt also went up, from £419.5m in 2021 to £514.9m this year - an increase of more than 22%. (…)

(…) As a result of the signings last summer of the likes of Cristiano Ronaldo, Jadon Sancho and Raphael Varane wages rose by 19.1%, a rise of £61.6m to £384.2m.

That figure is the highest in Premier League history, surpassing the previous total of £355m set by Manchester City. (…)

3 Likes

We need a smug-face emoji :sunglasses: