Those jammy fuckers down the M62

Oops

Is it just me or does that half face look like Beckham? (Casemiro right?)

Interestingly, since Teamviewer have started sponsor United their software has turned to manure. I had a trip to Lublin, of all places, because their sodding app had stopped working.

In fairness, that’s not such a loss. Bit of a drive but Lublin is very pretty.

2 Likes

In Poland? Got a friend there :blush:

1 Like

Looks like ronnie has managed to secure a new bigger bag of money after the tragedy of his sacking by the club he loved and respected all those years(obviously not including the best years of his career that he spent elsewhere)

Cristiano Ronaldo: Portugal star is close to agreeing a deal to join Al Nassr in Saudi Arabia - report - Eurosport
Cristiano Ronaldo is reportedly set to agree a deal to join Saudi Arabian club Al Nassr.

The 37-year-old is said to have agreed to a two-and-a-half year deal worth £172.9 million per year, according to Spanish newspaper Marca.

Al Nassr, who have won the Saudi Pro League nine times but not since 2019, are said to have offered way more than any European or MLS club could offer.

You think you can no longer be surprised by the excesses of modern football , and then realise just how naive you are.

3 Likes

Easy solution: become cynical.

You could change your username to cynicalyounggit. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Animated GIF

lol … I’m not that young. :wink:

1 Like

cynicalmiddleagedgit

1 Like

Better. :grin:

1 Like

Well played! MU get zero transfer fee.

1 Like

I’ve commented before on how comically Pro Utd Ogden remains in all his writing now he’s progressed past being just a Utd blogger, but the snark in this piece surprised even me

Look how quickly they’ve turned against him.

2 Likes

Ud getting ready to go a training camp and have announced that Sancho wont be joining them and instead will be doing individual work with a group of coaches in Holland.

1 Like

This is quite interesting… their fans are pro-active in formulating demands for the new potential owner. Not that they have any effective power on these issues, but still, I wonder if something similar has been done by LFC fans associations already?

2 Likes

Which they will ignore anyhow, and what then? There isn’t another Liverpool home game for them until next season.

The list of demands say nothing about a nation state, or human rights. It is something that Saudi Arabia could fulfil, for example, if it were so inclined.

For what point? We all know the following point to be true:

1. Our new owners need to be very rich, capable of dodging FFP rules and massive Liverpool fans.

Not a bloody chance.

How have Utd managed to destroy the career of the most promising (one of) young Englishman we had in a matter of months?