Those jammy fuckers down the M62

Of course, but the fact that we are (allegedly) hijacking their move for Gakpo is amazing/hilarious (current as of the last hour).

1 Like

Why did you have to remind us all of this Nikola. Now you’ve gone on and ruined everyone’s holidays.

How oh how are we gonna overtake this Utd side

We Got This GIF by One Chicago

3 Likes
3 Likes

It’s hilarious that Manchester United had a deal with the player and his agent (according to Fabrizio Romano and some other sources) and that everything was ready. Ten Haag wanted him since forvever, and then they don’t make a the bid in time ? A bit funny. That he goes to us, even funnier.

3 Likes
2 Likes

All we need now is Forest to get up and 2022 can go out with a bang.

1 Like

OMD I didn’t realize. What are we gonna do? It’s all over for us. You’re not being scrooge, you’re being a bedwetter.

Unnecessary, particularly when you’re slamming someone who keeps this place rolling.

3 Likes

I suggest you tone it down a bit - it has nothing to do with me being a staff member but with common courtesy and good taste.

9 Likes

Its very easy to get lost in the moment when arguing with a fellow red (not siding with anyone here) but we shouldn’t lose that respect for one another, Liverpool fans know better not to.

@RedOverTheWater summed it up well last night with the same poster.

Is there a new rule that means we don’t qualify if Utd finish 3rd and we finish 4th?

Newcastle look good for that third spot, though. Settled XI, no distractions, no injuries, real possibility of strengthening the squad in January… No disrespect meant to Chelsea and Tottenham but I’m half expecting them to implode (more like wishing, to be honest).

1 Like

Oh, I knew this was the scenario you had in mind, but I’m a pedantic fucker!

1 Like

I’m fairly convinced, and would seriously love it if Newcastle imploded

1 Like

Newcastle look competitive, but I can’t say it’s for third, fourth or lower.

The only thing I’m glad is that Tottenham are showing some small cracks lately. And that Chelsea are struggling to get going under Potter.

But for now, I’m only looking at the next club in front of us and that’s it.

4 Likes

I struggle to believe he signed for them instead of us, so hopefully we never wanted him.

daffy duck masturbation GIF

1 Like

It’s a pisstake how many of you think we don’t have the ability to pick up a nice winning streak and unbeaten run, while so many of these pathetic piss-poor clubs can.

5 Likes

Going undercover tonight due to my Manc supporting brother. In Uniteds main drinking spot sussing out transfer news. Man Utd fans not happy about Gapkos signing. They think we are a serious threat come Jan. Surprisingly very complimentary about our team. Have had me more confident in us. We come 3rd this season. Heard it here first

2 Likes