Those jammy fuckers down the M62

he might not be the face of man united/psg, but he will run it. its like a father giving his sons authority to run his companies. ultimately the decision making on the important stuff will always default to the father… its all a farce to be honest…

The Glazers’ cunning plan ?

Faced with selling to entities who would turn united into a sportswashing project, or a greenwashing project, we decided for the good of football, and the world, that the Glzer family has to retain control of Manchester United. We are now heroes.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure Utd fans won’t see it that way. :joy:

Could you imagine the votes if they were to find themselves down 4-0 at halftime against, say, I don’t know, maybe their most hated rival? :rofl:

Are they skint?

That’s three insipid performances in a row. Pummeled by us, held by Southampton, now this complete statistical loss to Newcastle. Not boding well. Yay.

2 Likes

Funny that I commented about the game that Newcastle had felt like a not great team over achieving on the back of getting goals from one player, Almiron, at a rate that would be unrealistic to bank on continuing.

1 Like

Think I like this guy.

1 Like

Fucking crybaby.

6 Likes
1 Like

Such a massive fucking head.

1 Like

Beautiful amortisation.

What a hit son! What a hit

1 Like

Oh Harry, should have been a stand up comedian:

Edit: Sorry @Retro_Helix missed yours above.

I won’t use the moderator red text, but I want to put on the official record my disappointment with the performance of TAN in this regard. ManU gave up TWO own goals late, at home, to squander a lead…and we don’t even have the Goldbridge here?

WTAF?

3 Likes

@SBYM is a little preoccupied with pot noodles today…