UEFA Champions League 2020-21

Who is taking odds on Liverpool + Porto + Dortmund + Bayern making it to the semi’s?

1 Like

I’m late to the party on this probably but how did Choupo-Moting go from being terrible at relegated Stoke to consecutive moves to PSG and Bayern Munich?

2 Likes

5000 to 1?

1 Like

Bayern without Lewandowski or us? Who has bigger chances to turn it around?

2 Likes

The 2-0 scoreline wasn’t indicative of how Porto played. They deserved more out of that but I also thought they waited too long to make any changes.

2 Likes

Chelsea vs. Porto and PSG vs. Bayern tonight.

Bayern needs to win 1-0. Given the state of their defense they may struggle to keep a clean-sheet, but I think the tie is very much in balance.

1 Like

2-0. Away goal rule.

2 Likes

Yeah, my bad. 4-3 would do as well :yum: and I think that’s more probable than 2-0 :partying_face:. I think we are up for some entertainment.

2 Likes

Bayern are at least without Lewandowski and Gnabry.

1 Like

I’ve gone with PSG downside is listening to Keown

1 Like

the value of a poacher, in a nutshell.

What a cracking game this is. Neymar on fire but what do the Germans do? Score of course. Game on.

1 Like

Tie is on a knife edge now

where’s those midfielders that Bayern was gobbling up? I don’t see any of them in the lineup

Alaba playing in a dual-pivot with Kimmich?

Goretzka?
Tolisso?

Great viewing.

2 Likes

what a trap played there by Boateng to play Mbappe offside. wow. quick thinking.

Navas runs into his own defender trying to get to a ball in the box, and ref blows a foul on Muller. what in the actual fuck. I’d be furious too.

1 Like

No need to draw any lines for 15 mins on that offside.