UEFA Champions League 2020-21

took Ander Herrera under 2 min as a sub to draw a yellow card. he’s such a dirty cunt.

1 Like

Why does the PSG’s goalie boots like like a pair of smart shoes

Sane fires it straight to the path of the keeper …shite

Sane has had a terrible game for final pass on the ball. once again another gorgeous opportunity spoiled

Oh well Bayern. Looks like you just settle for the League for the zillionth time.

3 Likes

So, City v Real in the final.

:joy:

2 Likes

All teams that won the first leg away made it through, so it means all teams that won the first leg at home, don’t make it through. I love logic.

1 Like

Fuck Chelsea. They are such overrated shit and didn’t at all deserve to go through.

5 Likes

@Neukölln Agreed, they got the easiest draw of the lot and this is a team which has no right to be there in the last four. Absolute shite, will never hear the end of it from London press.

2 Likes

Wow, CL brown bag cheating. 100% off Can’s head.

1 Like

Last week, legitimate goal taken away, this weak dodgy penalty. UEFA obviously need COVID relief payments.

2 Likes

It’s fucking disgraceful.

If Abu Dhabi buy their way to the trophy this season, I’m giving up football.

1 Like

Absolutely disgusting and scandalous.

1 Like

Ball touches his arm after he heads the ball. I wish he didn’t but he did

1 Like

I want Real to win the CL. Given their performances against us, they deserve it.

This season will be a proper fuck if Cheaty wins the CL.

2 Likes

Financial cheats vs financial cheats.

2 Likes

That’s what I saw, didn’t know heading the ball onto your arm was considered a penalty. I can’t keep up with the rules anymore.

1 Like

It isn’t.

Except by dodgy officials who have received large wads of cash.

3 Likes

So 3 plastic clubs and Madrid are true I know I have something else to do on CL evening’s the next week’s

2 Likes

What a choice!:frowning:

I want PSG to win (with gritted teeth😬), ONLY because of Pochettino and teeny weeny bit Qatar because i want them to get over on on U.A.E and their spat with Qatar siding with Saudi.
I can’t stand snobby Real Madrid either. They won it so many times.

1 Like