UEFA Champions League 2020-21

Chelsea are the lesser of two evils.

1 Like

Yeah, I am not complaining. Just that I hope it is over so I can see the disappointed looks on City’s faces :smiling_imp: :sunglasses:

1 Like

Effin’ Pep. All he knows is hoofball. Rubbish!

1 Like

Oh yeah that’s fair. But, I want Chelsea.to win so I’m raging. Thats just how it goes isn’t jt?

Plus when do the officials ever actually get it right?

1 Like

City are their own worst enemies atm with all the silly fouling. Chelsea letting it eat the minutes up.

2 Likes

Fernandino shocked that fouls can be given for those… Welcome to European football

3 Likes

City have been panicky this half. Choke.

2 Likes

You do all realise that when Chelsea win this, Arsenal don’t compete in the Ryder Cup next season?

1 Like

Tbh, I really thought Pep was going to win this, very surprised it is still 1-0. I feel so sorry for Kevin De Bruyne

1 Like

If it finishes like this it will 10 years since the greatest money spending manager has won the Champions league.

2 Likes

don’t you the whole game?

Typical Pep choke job from the get go

1 Like

So if this remains we will get more puff pieces about Tuchel but it will at least mean we won’t see a million and one articles on how Pep has finally reached his pinnacle.

4 Likes

City have been going full Stoke with all the long throws these past few minutes. Love to see it.

2 Likes

Wow, close one by Shitty.

1 Like

Hahahahah.

Cry pep cry

5 Likes

Tuchel 3 Pep 0 this year.

4 Likes

Blue moon, you saw me standing alone,
again with no CL trophy, always with no CL trophy

11 Likes

I don’t mind a few Tuchel articles, makes a nice change to the usual stuff.

2 Likes

You might be right. I missed the first half big night on the piss last night

Bwahahahaha Fck off City

8 Likes