UEFA Champions League 2020-21

Suck it, Shitty!

3 Likes

Deserves his kudos, Tuchel. No one would have predicted this when Frank got the boot.

3 Likes

spacing out pep guardiola GIF by Esporte Interativo

12 Likes

Fuck you Noel! Fuck you Liam!

11 Likes

Oh, didn’t the little snake went to Shitty to win CL?

2 Likes

Scoring in CL final isn’t for everyone City!

divock origi 2019 ucl final GIF by UEFA

17 Likes

Well done Chelsea

1 Like

I do feel sorry for the losing Champions league manager, whoever he is. The pain of losing a Champions league final is brutal, we have all been there.

3 Likes

Not a bad week: both Manchester clubs losing

19 Likes

Fuuucking looooooooolllll. Eat it cunts.

Best commentary all night was in last 5 minutes where they said City can never be ruled out because they can dig deep.

Saaayyyy whhhhhhaaattt??? Have they ever not choked?

2 Likes

Imagine how sick they are feeling now.

ha ha !

2 Likes

Yup better than the Pep ones to be fair

2 Likes

East shit Bernardo Silva c*nt … Go shove that disrespectful guard of honor in your silver medal again

9 Likes

I still feckin’ hate Chelsea.

11 Likes

Stop crying your heart out Noel…fuck you scumbag

8 Likes

Fireworks starting to go off here FFS. Too many Chelski plastic supporters here in Northern Ireland

17 Likes

Yeah, well, I don’t think that there can be any doubt that Tuchel, despite not having had a lot of time, have succeeded in improving Chelsea beyond what can be explained away with “new manager bounce”. He has given them some teeth lately, they are stronger as a team than under Frank imo and much more defensively balanced.

3 Likes

Fuck of City, fuck off Pep. A decades worth of untold millions upon millions for them both before they even came together and their claim to fame is winning the Carabao Cup in a row more times than anyone else.

3 Likes

Hopefully they go back to losing in the Quarters

2 Likes