UEFA Champions League 2020-21

Can’t stand him. Criticises every miss his players make. Most unlikeable coach in the business.

3 Likes

Ah well , there’s always next year Pep.

4 Likes

The best of a horrible situation folks, and if you were on the fence, remember this scum of a team singing about us getting battered in the streets, and them pissing over our guard of honour.

16 Likes

Arrogant pair of pricks! I hate their music as well.

4 Likes

Bye bye Kunt Aguero.

12 Likes

I was very concerned about Chelsea in PL this year, only that Lampard messed it up for them (not integrating the new players into the team properly). They are going to be scary next season.

Not a fan either. Have always thought him overrated. However, UCL win means reconsidering this.

2 Likes

That said there are weaknesses that can be exploited

2 Likes

I like it . Congratz to Tuchel and the candyshop boys for knocking the stuffing off ManC.

2 Likes

Oh for sure. I think we will be better than them next season. Actually, I also think we have the better squad, so we probably should as well.

2 Likes

This. They boil my blood. To a man, top to bottom. Not one likable player. Even fucking Kante annoys the hell out of me.

7 Likes

City’s bubble of self entitlement, has just been well and truly burst!

8 Likes

Nah, was no reason for them to finish like they did but they did.

Fuck off Joe Cole Chelsea cheerleader. Didn’t do fuck all when you were at Liverpool

1 Like

Our year was really really shit.

I am not gonna lie though, I am not entirely unhappy with how the season generally has panned out.

8 Likes

Pale blue plastics have to wait another year. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

4 Likes

You know you’ve overcooked your broadcast when you have Carragher and Peter Schmeichel on the crew.

1 Like

Ederson’s face… HAHAHAHHAA

I never forget his push to Mane

10 Likes

He got sent off on his debut… that was pretty impressive considering I don’t remember him being sent off before

1 Like

An acceptable evening this.

3 Likes