UEFA Champions League 2020-21

F*ck Origi, Scott Carson is still the only CL winner in City’s group.

:sunglasses:

7 Likes

And would you credit it Chelsea gave back 900 tickets out of the 2000!

3 Likes

It is not the players and manager’s fault their fans didn’t turn up. The Covid situation did not help with the stringent Covid testing. Some supporters were turned away at the airport because their Covid tests were not given in time by 15 minutes.

4 Likes

Shouldn’t Rudiger have gotten sent off for that hit? VAR fails again

Red? Are we still playing football or is this already some kind of soft Flag (American) Football?

Fair point. Also maybe seeing that his nose and eye socket were fractured led me to revisit the incident. We’ve suffered worse and got nothing in return so what do I care

2 Likes

Well as a Liverpool fan I couldn’t be arsed then again we didn’t play the final and lose.

3 Likes

Wasn’t it just a professional block/obstruction? I haven’t seen any replay that suggests it was anything other than that.

2 Likes

Not a sending off for me. I’ve seen far worse than that this season (Walcott assault on Milner for one)

4 Likes

Not a sending off for me. A yellow yes because of the professional foul. Just unlucky for KDB. Totally different to the potential career ending assault of say Richarlson or Everton 's goalie. Forgotten his name.

Look let’ s face it both clubs are horrible. It was the equivalent of, what do you want for dinner sick or poo?

2 Likes

Not to mention Citeh have been pulling that ‘professional foul’ pullback/body check for the entire duration of Peps time - it’s central to how they play and setup - so they deserve to get more than just a little back.

2 Likes

Pep will simply buy his way back to greatness.

The referee was a bit too cute for the shithouse tactics normally employed from Cheaty…
He took away Gundogan’s ‘pullback’ tools of the trade by issuing a yellow card early on…

That referee epitomises the vast gulf of difference between a game being played fairly against the standard of piss-poor refereeing tactics of the numpty’s like Mariner and Coote that go out of their way to ruin football as a spectacle for us fans…

9 Likes

Rudiger just stands his ground and De Bruyne runs into him. Unlucky to even get a booking, imo.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VOY17AtcWXk

4 Likes

He stood his ground like a concrete column… but Rudiger could see De Bruyne quite clearly and must have anticipated it would take KDB out and prevent his run forward…
It is just a pity it wasn’t Fernandinho when he came into the game who got clattered… that is one cnut that would have deserved it…

1 Like

Don’t like and rate Rüdiger but that was really nothing. If someone wants him to be sent off for this than he can really stop watching football and instead go for Flag Football (American).

Want to see more of this.

3 Likes

In my opinion, Rudiger is simply standing his ground, and KDB runs into him. If anything it should have bee a foul for Chelsea as KDB is the one at fault

6 Likes

Nothing special really, unfortunate clash. If that’s a red card then Agger on Torres is for prison.

:joy:

7 Likes

At least Agger protects his face. :rofl:

3 Likes

It was a foul. Nothing more nothing less. Happens in every single game probably. A yellow because it was cynical not because it was violent. No way a red card.