UEFA Champions League 2020-21

Antonio Lahoz. He was the guy that The Boss patted on the bald spot when we won our CL Final. He didn’t ref our match he was on the crew. He was also the ref that sent Pep off in our semi final against them a few years back.

2 Likes

Oh I thought he looked familiar. So, he was the linesman in 2019 Champions league final.

I am glad we won our Champions league final in 2019, because the whole stadium was full of fans. Tonight, the stadium was half empty.

3 Likes

Shitty only had one 1 shot on target in this match (and 2 off target) . Chelsea had 2 (5 off target).

Oh, but the pundits were gushing about the fluidity and “pass the ball into goal” by Shitty.

Bah!

6 Likes

I turned it off at full time, I couldn’t stomach watching them lift the trophy. Either side, in truth. But there is just something about Chelsea that makes my skin crawl. Everything about them. I simply cannot stand the club or their asshole supporters. I want to smash them next season.

5 Likes

Hahahaha…Blue moon must be in a meltdown now,eh? Has Raheem Sterling even won a CL Winner’s medal yet? Hahaha, even Divock Origi has one!

2 Likes

Highlight for me was when they started punting long balls into the box. Pep is such an intellechtual.

4 Likes

I thought he was outstanding. Can kinda see where Southgate is coming from with his comments about Trent , although he’d still have to be mad no to put him in the squad.

2 Likes

Let’s be clear. I hate both teams but…if one of these had to win it I’d take Chelsea.

I never want to see city win the CL.
Pep was brought in solely to win this trophy, like he was with Bayern and just like his time there has failed in CL.
He out thinks himself all the time and ends up losing. To start with Sterling and without Fernandinho was madness. But he did it two years at Spurs starting without De bruyne and Sterling. He always fucks it up. I was convinced this would be their year.

Tell you what…us getting top 4 and both Manchester teams losing euro cup finals in 4 days…if Carlsberg did a week in football…

9 Likes

and the next and the next…in perpetuality. :sob: :joy:

1 Like

Not scoring in CL final is for everyone in Cheaty! :wink: :rofl:

3 Likes

Is there any other kind?

:thinking:

5 Likes
9 Likes

Home match for City, yet they still lost.

4 Likes

Steals it.

7 Likes

He’s going to die in the dugout at the Emptihad, then.

2 Likes

Yet Kova played a grand total of 10 minutes across 4 CL finals.

:joy:

But nice to see.

4 Likes

Top 4 and a bit of schadenfreude at the end, could have gone worse. Now let’s not talk about this season ever again.

will smith mib GIF

11 Likes

So a shot for each of the fan?

1 Like

Origi has more CL final goals than shitty.

10 Likes

I enjoyed that and I’m glad Chelsea won. Lesser of two evils. Horrible club, obviously, but the manager’s OK and I like a lot of their players. Kante, Reece James, Mount, Rudiger were all brilliant. By contrast Sterling and Bernardo Silva have to be two of the most dislikable players in world football.

No idea what Pep was thinking. He lets other managers who have success against him get into his head. Great manager for sure but he’s a great manager under a particular set of circumstances and those are ones that are weighted hugely in his favour. No way he could ever have achieved what Klopp has done here.

14 Likes