UEFA Champions League 2020-21

Someone once said that Keita was going to be better than Kante…!!!

2 Likes

Yeah he should’ve been dropped back into midfield long before he was poleaxed by Rudiger

1 Like

Who said that, Peter Kay?

1 Like

in the build up the studio pundits were going on about how brilliant City were and Chelsea would get spanked. Match started and all I could hear was Chelsea. Commentators were up the city players arses. Just couldn’t help myself, it had to be Chelsea to win.
Then tactically, Chelsea just stiffled City, simple stop Sterling and Mahrez and De Bruyne never touches the ball. Just so simple what does Pep do for a living?
That was it noway could I not prefer Chelsea, also feel sorry for Tuchel, he had a awful time at PSG, not a bad coach at all just missunderstood. I think he’s found his home at Chelsea by the looks of things.
Perhaps I enjoyed the match as there were fans there (I can’t remember that) in any case it was one of the funniest spectacles I’ve seen in a long time.

3 Likes

We should get one of these German managers, they seem quite successful.

10 Likes

Very true that. I suspect Pep is so obsessed with honouring his tactical system - it turns into one track minded rigidity in their heads.

Maybe there is a cultural defficit as well at that club - being THAT unable to turn it on when it counts.

4 Likes

Felt as though there has been a very black cloud hanging over us LFC fans since Man Cheaty got to the CL final… Think it has finally lifted tonight though :0)
Better of the two evils won tonight me thinks

4 Likes

I should be a manager, I simplify the the entire game into 1 tactic.

4 Likes

Pep wanted to showboat his way to victory tonight…
F**K You Pep Fraudiola

5 Likes

Sam, is that you?

6 Likes

Who was the ref again?

It gets a bit sickening with CBS Sports putting Pulisic on the pedestal. So much Rah Rah Sis Boom Bah.

(Did the Canadian Sports channels had the same thing with Alphonso Davies winning CL last year with Bayern?)

2 Likes

Pundits wanking off whilst offering fat frank some credit, buy him a couple of pasties.

11 Likes

I’m glad Giroud didn’t come on, I don’t mind them going on about Kanté as he’s actually worth it.

EDIT: TBF the co-commentator Jerome Rothen isn’t bad at all.

2 Likes

I can’t see how Lampard deserves any credit for this. If anything, it shows him up for what a poor job he did. Chelsea were going nowhere before Tuchal arrived, he deserves all the plaudits.

10 Likes

Well, I have no joy over the winner, but it is what I wanted, given the finalists.

Tuchel shows the difference a good manager makes. Of course they had a good collection of players, but Lampard wasn’t getting a tune out of them, the moon faced fraud.

7 Likes

mrw GIF

ok Bye!

4 Likes

Not arsed? Yeh right!

2 Likes

3 Likes

Well done Brentford

3 Likes