UEFA Champions League

It’s over 3-2

Ratcharlison crying.

My heart just bled.

4 Likes

Did he just find out he has to play for Utd next season? Poor sod.

I think I’ll actually be cheering on Utd at the weekend…

2 Likes

Me too, although that didn’t work out the last time I did.

On Saturday I’ll be ‘mad for it’.

1 Like

Lukaku so clinical.

At not hitting the target.

2 Likes

Bayern should really be out of this match. How it is still only 1-0 is beyond comprehension.

Can’t help but think we’d ease past Real or Chelsea over two legs. A final is always different, of course.

4 Likes

They’ve had two shots only on target themselves

Fede Valverde has been class tonight.

Decisions in the final 3rd were poor. Many chances to pass a through ball but holding on/running with it.

Bale stripping off.

he’s always been very, very good. you don’t spend 10+yrs playing #9 at Real unless you can carry your own weight.

probably the best #9 of his generation of players, which is saying something considering the likes of Suarez, Zlatan, Lewa he’d be compared to.

2 Likes

I hope Thiago looks at Modric and is aiming to have that sort of longevity. Insane footballer.

2 Likes

Yeah I like him. Every time I watch a non-Liverpool game I think about which three players on the pitch I’d want at Liverpool. And every time I watch Real with him in the team, he’s one of the three.

Ex Premier League legend and Gareth Bale coming on.

Yeah, for someone who watched Luka since his beginnings, we are all amazed here how he’s still doing. Incredible career and longevity for an all-action midfielder.

2 Likes

Villarreal have some shithousery about them.

2 Likes

Another decent generation of Uruguayans coming through with him, Bentacur, Nunez, and Araujo

2 Likes