UEFA Champions League

Wee lad was probably just hoping for a lifetime ban from the Etihad.

4 Likes

Tie’s over :joy:

2 Likes

Bed.

About to be shat.

2 Likes

It’s a shame the away goals rule has gone.

4 Likes

I hope we don’t be wide open like these pair of cunts tonight.

2 Likes

Great game…enjoyed that

2 Likes

It’s a great result for us. Intense game for them and all still on the line in 2nd leg

7 Likes

Yes, it would have been 6-4 to Real

:crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::pray::pray:

2 Likes

John Stones as a false 9 anyone? Steffens in goal?

1 Like

Going to be a tough 2nd leg after Leeds kick the shit out of them and get a result.

6 Likes

Joke that they have late kick off on Saturday, while we play tomo night and get the 1230 :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Steffen in goal.

Ederson in front of a midfield 9.

1 CB.

1 Like

They get a day extra rest than us , and the late kick off !

2 Likes

Madrid’s third came after 7mins, not 5.

I will be better.

Strange, I don’t want city in final, yet RM have Jurgen’s number, and Jurgen has Peps number.

Let’s go with the ol playground format. 3 teams in the final, goal stays on the pitch. Liverpool goal stops the count.

1 Like

Yeah but if there can be any positives to take from having an early kick-off… The Newcastle fans won’t have as much time to tank up on the ale before kick-off so might be a bit of a subdued atmosphere… where as the Leeds fans have an extra couple of hours to get bladdered and be really hostile toward the Cheaters and hopefully create a red hot atmosphere for them to play against :0)

1 Like

RM won’t have Jurgens number this time around… We have got an incredibly strong mentality and team this time :0)

3 Likes

Financial cheats edge out gamesmanship cheats. I despise cheaty for what they are and dislike RM for what Ramos did to Mo in the CL final. It’s the lesser of two evils time I guess :roll_eyes:

1 Like