UEFA Champions League

Have you been to Newcastle?

2 Likes

I’m in the middle of a wasted youth…at 55

1 Like

As i predicted when they were 2-0 up, Benzema would get in on the act.

Fancy Madrid to out score City at their own gaff.

3 Likes

Hope so, I said they needed to keep it to 1 goal, two goals is too many but their away form in Europe against anyone remotely difficult isn’t the best.

Guess we will see.

1 Like

Did DeBruyne die at least?

Why did those UEFA fuckers change the away goal rule, surely the can reinstate it before the second leg.

4 Likes

Only saw the first half but Real got out of Jail again.

I reckon City will hump them even in Madrid but I would rather face Real in the Final.

1 Like

:fist_right: :fist_left:

2 Likes

It was a nice result, for us. I think Cheaty will go through, but there’s doubts creeping into them.

1 Like

Aye. They were always the favourites, but they’ve gone and made the next 2 games, possibly 3, unnecessarily hard for themselves by not putting it away and having to carry the stress of failing to do that. Realistically its about the best to have been hoped for, especially with Stones’ fitness issues resurfacing.

2 Likes

He faded badly in the second half.

The eyebrow is still working eh… :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

3 Likes

The Rock Sunglasses GIF

2 Likes

I wonder how long it took to wash the Everton out of him.

I’m not fond of the idea. Probably just so UEFA can sell more tickets…

1 Like

No more Barcelona nights then? Screw that. Final Fours are basketball’s domain.

2 Likes

The suits are determined to ruin football to the stage where present day fans just lose interest all together

1 Like

There’ll always be daytrippers there to fill the seats, buy their CR7 or Messi shirts, spend money at the stadium… and spend the whole game on their bloody phones.

1 Like

Mads Mikkelsen Oops GIF by James Bond 007

2 Likes