UEFA Champions League

Mo doesn’t need redemption. He was the one who got gbh’d by Ramos, remember? He just needs payback is all.

2 Likes

Before Madrid scored, I was wondering how many unsold tickets for the final, City would send back. I know the answer now. All of them!!

1 Like

Can we please please pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease hear from Pep already.

1 Like

Pep’s post interview just in…
NOUR EDDÌNE on Twitter: “@TrollFootball Another billion daddy https://t.co/YRT0R0RctH” / Twitter

1 Like
4 Likes
3 Likes

I’m actually waiting for that before going to bed. :joy:

1 Like

10 Likes

Yeah who turned it off on the 89th minute…

You can thank me, for some reason I left it til 10.40 to confirm Man City into the final…. :rofl:

Seriously though if anything could have helped us in the title race it is this. Madrid will be a tough final but I’m confident of revenge, it’s not just Salah it’s every single player still with us who played that night.

1 Like

Yes Jack the lad!!

3 Likes
4 Likes

The last time Real Madrid lost a European Cup/Champions League final was in 1980-81 when they were beaten 1-0 by Liverpool in Paris.

:eyes:

10 Likes

HAHAHAHAHA Take that you sports washing cunts

3 Likes
19 Likes

From Paris down to Turkey…& back round to Paris…We’ve won the fucking lottttt

5 Likes

We won the league cup that year as well.

2 Likes

Pep is on

1 Like

BT are going hate having to support us in the final as is half the sports media.

3 Likes

Walker looks like he might have played his last game of the season and De Bruyne looks like he’s running on empty. Both big losses in isolation, but I also think City as a game plan just doesnt work as well without either of them, let alone both.

4 Likes

Pep is being annoyingly gracious in defeat. Fair enough.

Still a bald fraud cunt billion pound spending twat though.

5 Likes