UEFA Champions League

Boring. Then again Mo was honest last night and the media run away with it.

1 Like

wow

7 Likes

Tbf he does tend to be gracious in defeat. His team might be sportwashing cheats but they’ve pushed us to heights we haven’t witnessed before

1 Like

You know how I said I didnt think the result per se mattered in terms of the league run, but the nature of the game. This sort of emotionally and physically draining game that leaves them devastated (and possibly without Walker, and a physically knackered De Bruyne) is exactly what i was thinking of

7 Likes

My brother did the same bet although only last week lol & it was way down @ 7/1.

To put that bet on start of the season is crazy.

1 Like

Yeah, sarcastically.

8 Likes

Twice minutes?
@Prolix

2 Likes

6 Likes

6 Likes

23:13

Post update

FT: Real Madrid 3-1 Man City (agg: 6-5)

Carlo Ancelotti has become the first manager to reach five Champions League finals (Marcello Lippi and Alex Ferguson next on four).

Last Saturday, he became the first manager to win a title in each of the top five European leagues.

Ummm…Klopp’s on 4 as well.

5 Likes
2 Likes

they were really good prepared…lots of funny pictures out there :rofl:

2 Likes

11 years since Pep won the champions league despite spending billions.:grinning::grinning::grinning:

3 Likes
16 Likes

FR8eczDXwAEgv93

Ryan Gosling Lol GIF

3 Likes

Someone get the final pre match thread going.

3 Likes

Nooo…too soon.

7 Likes

Also looks like he has lost favour after being one of Pep’s most relied on players for a while. Wouldnt surprise me to see his turfed out as part of a retooling

3 Likes

That’s a bold statement from Mo. I like it.

5 Likes