UEFA Champions League

I vote this. Yes.

3 Likes

No.

7 Likes

Hard no, way too many games between.

11 Likes

The truth is they’ve been absolutely shit at various points in the season. They were outplayed in all the rounds of the knock out stage, and got hammered by Barca. Yet, they’re champions of Spain and in the UCL final.

Can’t underestimate them for sure. There is something “magical” about this. But if we beat them 4-0, I wouldn’t be surprised.

8 Likes

Here’s the difference between us and City. We play like shit for a full half, but we dig deeper and take over the match to qualify for the final. They play like shit for five minutes and they’re out of the competition.

3 Likes

It’s not that they lost. It’s how they lost.

The rest of the PL season is going to be fun!

7 Likes

Hopefully their heads will go, but sadly I still think they’ll pull it together. Still though, it makes things very interesting, we can hope :slight_smile:

5 Likes

After all the shit they gave to us for 30 years, they will getting it all right back for the foreseeable future (so long as they remain CL bottlejobs)

2 Likes

Liverpool v Real Madrid has a genuine European feel as both are traditional heavyweights and not financial blow ins.

PSG v City? Nah. Can’t have it.

7 Likes

Teams like Liverpool create narratives, teams like Man City buy them.

It all comes to easy to them, they battered Madrid at home should have seen the game out of site, Madrid don’t have a shot on target until the goal, Man City 8. That’s very wasteful and maybe the point about not having a striker has hit at the most painful way possible.

Who knows the effect this will have but we’ve seen Pep overthink these things, main thing for us is beating Spurs, do that and then the pressure is on. Newcastle aren’t mugs.

11 Likes

Let’s hope that they now throw billions at Haaland to try to fix the problem… and he gets injured on 2nd September.

I don’t normally wish injury upon any player, but for these cheating cunts I’ll make an exception.

5 Likes

How about he just flops as the transition from the two leagues doesn’t work for him.

7 Likes

Anyhow for what it is worth Villarreal two results against Real Madrid were 0-0.

5 Likes
3 Likes

Anyhow God was in the crowd…so what did you expect.

4 Likes

Its lovely to wake up and realise shitty will remain euro virgins for a least another year. :clap::clap::clap:

4 Likes

Way to soon lad.

We still got a FA Cup and league to win first

4 Likes

I didn’t watch it but saw that City were 1 up. Game over.
Then my mate text and said Wow…what’s happening here.
Checked score 2-1.
Then I flick over later and it’s 3-1.

That is a huge collapse. Pep taking De Bruyne off is another over thought CL decision.

I’m glad we have Real as I can’t stand all English finals in a European final.

4 Likes

Don’t like the fact that they already talk about the final being about revenge and Salah.

We played Madrid again already and we’re kicked out.

Salah started the talk on Tuesday night tbh but this is not the same Real team and Ramos is not there anymore.

6 Likes

Wasn’t a final and the games were soulless with no fans. Let the man have his day. He’s the one with the score. Forget any dip in form, he will be hell bent on getting one over them, Ramos or no Ramos. Ride the anger, I say.

13 Likes