UEFA Champions League

de Bruyne was crap , didn’t look fit.

3 Likes

Same.

Must be very wary, but we could just as easily twat them into the next century.

5 Likes

This isn’t the same Liverpool team either.

For Karius read Alisson.

For Lovren read Matip.

For Milly/Hendo/Gini read Fab/Thiago/Keita.

And we’ve got Diaz and Mo Salah will play the ninety this time.

16 Likes

Beautiful game of football…
The way shitty collapsed really was unbelievable. But there was a strange thing in the air even at 0-1. There is something about Madrid and UCL. Not talking about refs lol, how the hell did Casemiro finish the first half on the pitch.

Hope this blow will fuck their league form too.

4 Likes

Obviously have no love for City, but the ref was rubbish. If that had been us we’d be livid at those decisions.
I hope the ref for the final is a lot better.

9 Likes

Well let’s say he did not hated Madrid​:innocent::sunglasses:

Absolutely.
Likely he tried to run a clean game with indulgent decisions, because he accepted some yellow card offences from City too in the second half. But this is in itself unfair, because in the other tie maybe the ref wasn’t as lenient.

1 Like

Fair play to Real, they got the cunty oil club trifecta accomplished this season.

Chavski, PSG and City.

13 Likes

Yeah, I dont like it either amd even less so when Salah is coming out with these statements.
If he wants to talk that element up, he better be bloody sure he turns up on the night.
This may not be a popular view, but if he strives for the Ballon d’Or and legendary status outside of our fanbase, he needs to take one of these big games by the balls and lead us to victory.

7 Likes

I’m glad I stuck with this game to the end. I had a feeling that Real might win last night although I had my doubts when they were 1-0 down in the 90th minute. There is something about Real and this competition particularly this season. So often they’ve looked dead and buried but have come through. They don’t even look that good to me but they get there through sheer force of will and once they’re ahead they are masters of running down the clock. They couldn’t have played more than 5 minutes actual football in the second half of extra time. Not that it mattered. City were destroyed. Never coming back from that.

Now I can look forward to the final. The build up, the actual day. I would have been dreading a CL final against City and all the bollocks about ‘Pep’s destiny’ before hand. So fucking tiresome. It should be a matter of extreme professional embarrassment to him that he has still not won this competition with City despite everything being loaded in his favour. Now it’s two genuine European heavyweights battling it out for the top prize. Brilliant.

11 Likes

I knew it was on from the moment the Guardian jinxed them:

8 Likes

That was great entertainment, this competition really is something special. As glad as I am that we won’t be facing city in the final I am slightly worried about the strength of mentality these Madrid boys will. Still, there’s no better warning for us. Bring on Paris!

6 Likes

:rofl:

4 Likes

After the match Real changed the kit they were wearing to one with a “14” on it. The number of CL wins they have if they beat us, let’s make sure they will eat that kit.

9 Likes

Finally a likeable post from you :kissing_heart:

6 Likes

One of RM supporter wrote that some words came with “14” on the shirt, stating that RM is in their 14th CL final. Apparently RM did that every semi-final win (according to the supporter).

3 Likes

Except this is their 17th final.

3 Likes

Ah, I stand corrected.
Need fact checking here!

1 Like

Whatever. They’re dicks.

8 Likes

The message on the shirts means “all out for number 14”. It’s just a message to their fans that they’re going to do all they can to bring home number 14. Thankfully, for the sake of the environment, they’re facing us in the final so they’ll be able to re-use them for another time.

7 Likes