UEFA Champions League

He certainly did, defender went clattering into Bernat…fairly easy 1 to give.

Mbappe slots it home. 1-0, shapes his body to go keepers left and then cuts it back the other side.

Bellingham with a goal in his 4th consecutive CL game.

1 Like

Take Kevin with him too.

1 Like

Neymar with the flicks, tricks & antics all in 1…shame you can’t post recorded clips from your phone on here.

Galtier isnt Pep and doesnt have his stature, but he is a proper coach with a vision for how to get them to play. And trying to implement it has led to Mbappe throwing his toys out of the pram as he doesnt like his role. Everyone who touches that club is toxic.

Storming the ref almost every time with 6 men demanding cards what a shite club :face_vomiting:

Galtier is a great coach, I remember with his time at St.Etienne him saying he’d love to coach Liverpool 1 day…remember a fair few of the games when they had Auba Hamouma I think Cabella maybe was there too, some terrific games fluid attack.

& then did the unthinkable with Lille a few years ago.

1 Like

Yes, always the same characters, that’s the problem when you have certain players who think their entitled to special treatment.

2 Likes

They’re rotten from the top down. As much as I can’t stand Real I did enjoy it when they made the PSG president’s head explode last season.

1 Like

Commentators on Chelsea`s game
"Joe Cole on Fikayo Tomori red card: “Great movement from Mason Mount, Tomori feels it is harsh but it is a foul. You feel for Tomori but you have to be punished for making mistakes, he got the wrong side.”

Rio Ferdinand: “The rules are the rules, I don’t always agree, but the rules are the rules.”"

Rio likes rules…

Unless they involve him taking drug tests or the general rule about not being a racist prick.

1 Like

Any decision that did not went his way in his playing career was disputed like his life depends on it fucking hypocrite

1 Like

Who is this Mudryk lad from Shakhtar who has Madrid worried?

Another clear and obvious from Oliver

I mean he was there and a clear studs on the ankle. How the fuck does he not see that ?

How did he miss the Prickford foul how could he miss that handball Sunday …

Questions, questions

Although we are going back a bit here nothing for me will beat that tie against Barca where they lost their bottle.

1 Like

Apparently Chelsea have an agreement already to sign Nkunku

Wonder if Leipzig have future agreement with Chelsea to sign him back in 2025 when he inevitably flops.

And Leipzig are bringing Sesko from Salzburg.

Surely no way Rudiger can go back on after that