UEFA Champions League

Worked well the last two times.

Yeah because that’s why we lost. It was the revenge talk and not the fact that Courtois had one of the best goalkeeping performances in a final.

2 Likes

Domestic cup double it is, then? :grimacing:

Oh Dear.!!!

We dont play them for nearly 3 months. We will be better by then.

5 Likes

I might be in the minority here, but I think it might be better we playing at home first leg… If we can take a lead to Madrid means they have to come out and play against us, unlike the final

3 Likes

I’d much rather face Real over two legs than in the final.

8 Likes

Oh wow…Against Real Madrid again! How many fucking times have we met them last 4 years??

1 Like

Or just not at all?

Stop being a fanny, we are Liverfuckingpool we live for these European nights.

6 Likes

You can add Bayern to that list too.

Like many on here, I would be one of the last to give up on our PL ambitions this season… but but but… if winning it seems too far out of reach come Feb/March… maybe we can give some players breathing space between games unlike last year’s frenzy

We bloody better be

2 Likes

Spot on.

This competition is our soul. Some peple need to learn to stop shitting the bed so easily

1 Like

Maybe by the time we play them we will have Bellingham, Caicedo and Laimer in midfield so we knock them out. :smile::smile::smile:

1 Like

2-0 at home and a 1-1 draw over there would do me very nicely…
Thinking they might be more wary of us than we are of them…
Some pressure back on Courtois to be as good again over two-legs

Real was my least favoured team in this, just because my logic is simple – I want us to play the team we’ve played the least recently, which in this case is Bayern.

1 Like

3 Likes

FFS, again? Obviously the further you go in the competition it will tend to throw the same teams together but couldn’t they mix it up a bit more?

Who did Utd get?