UEFA Champions League

would be a fitting ending if bayern lob onah-nah

Benfica with a late goal to make it to the EL.

1 Like

A wank, I think…

1 Like

Watching the match on Spanish TV and trying to generally follow with the bit of college Spanish I retain. Basically translates to “they’re fucking shit.”

1 Like

On ya bike fuck off United.

1 Like

Same time tomorrow… same outcome for Sandcastle :0)

1 Like

I remember Frank Skinner saying that they went on a German pop show to promote that single after Euro 96.

Apparently, they had s montage of the German team scoring throughout the song. He said that it looked like they thought they’d won the song as well as the tournament.

Utd players pretending to look devastated, like it’s a shock, they’ve been knocked out.

1 Like

So easy for Bayern tonight, never got out of 6th gear.

We’ll see you on Sunday Utd, get ready for a fucking massacre.

off to redcafe to console my homies…

tv shows 90s GIF

3 Likes

Doing the Lord’s work.

1 Like

They had to win this game and yet they only had one shot on target all night!

2 Likes

We did win both :see_no_evil:

Chris Sutton

Former Celtic striker on BBC Radio 5 Live

"Bottom and rotten, in truth. They’re just not very good. Manchester United are going backwards under Ten Hag.

It’s not getting any easier, they go to Anfield on Sunday."

4 Likes

The clueless bastards over at redcafe are happy they missed EL, without figuring out that it’s their best chance of qualifying for CL next year.

3 Likes

Not just that, but the loss of revenue will be massive for them. That’s probably cost them between 100M and 150M in potential revenue by not even dropping to the EL.

Since they’re already right up against FFP rules as far as spending on players, they’re going to need to sell a few players in order to fund much in the way of transfers next season at this rate.

Such a shame…

2 Likes

It’s great to have the profundity of Ferdinand and Scholes after a game to put things in perspective.

1 Like

They’re both dressed in black as well, as if they’ve just been to a funeral. Oh wait! They just have.

I really wanted to know what he had to say…

https://twitter.com/TrollFootball/status/1734693946469818603

They are so used to getting penalties in the PL
It is not going to happen in Europe though

1 Like