UEFA Champions League

Ruud Gullitt at half time saying that other teams are now well in front of them and top tier players are choosing other teams over them as they are now in the 2nd tier in regards to Prem League teams, how right he is, hahahaha

Sorry that Union Berlin’s foray into the elite ended so badly.

However, the conquerors of Breidablik conquered Man U.

2 Likes

This is the only chance they might get

Chance The Rapper Reaction GIF by Twitter

1 Like

Who would they be able to sell? Certainly not those that they actually need to.

1 Like

While most of the focus tonight will be on Group F where QSG, Sandcastle, and Milan will battle for one remaining spot in the KO stage, Group H is still pretty open too.

1 Like

That’s partially my point. They had offers on the table for Maguire at 40M and McTom at I think 25M in the summer and turned both down. Madness.

They’ll need the Saudis to come in and spunk a load of money on the likes of Rashford, Greenwood, Varane, Casemiro, etc

1 Like

Young Boys kit is so similar to Dortmund.

Cheats still prospering I see.

1 change for Newcastle, straight swap up top Wilson for Isak otherwise the same side now for the last 7 games.

Milan with Leao back, good luck Trippier lad. Hope you’re not too tired.

Forzaaaa Milan!!

Do Newcastle really have significantly more injuries than anybody else, or is it just poor planning? You’d think they’d have afforded a little depth.

I have a few Milan friends and they’re all pretty down about their chances, but it would be vintage PSG to fuck this up.

Turned on Paramount to watch the Newcastle game. Heard Ray Hudson commentating and turned off

1 Like

Theo having to play at CB today as Milan only have Tomori fit as their recognised CB sucks, takes away so much from their offence play.

It is a good amount. But several of them are in bit part players who probably wouldn’t have played much anyway, and at least a few of them didnt even make Newcastle’s CL squad. The impact is big though because their success last season was based on the continuity of selection they managed with their best XI. Especially the back 4. That was an outlier and was always likely to be different this year even without the increased pressures of CL football.

“Newcastle are a different kettle of sharks”

Just fuck off you fucking football spoiler cunt

1 Like

Goal saving last ditch block by Tomori.

1 Like

What a tackle son what a tackle

Nothing better than United going out but PSG rissoled would be satisfying.

What a goal son what a goal

This might be it for Pioli if they cannot turn this around. A blast like that was the last thing he needed.

I find myself being forced into a situation of praying for PSG to find a goal in Dortmund. What has my life become :see_no_evil:

3 Likes