UEFA Champions League

Because there are 6 or so games on and I’m expecting to see some highlights or goals from those games.

1 Like

Also, during the match I mute them (unless it’s on Prime with the option for only listening to the crowd noise) and listen to music instead. Much nicer.

1 Like

CL is on Thursday nights now??

1 Like

Some weeks are 'European Super League Stage‘ exclusive.

Only this Thursday according to the fixtures.

1 Like

For the new European season, UEFA has announced that each of their three competitions will have one exclusive matchweek without fixtures from the other two competitions.

It’s just been too easy for Leverkusen here. Feyenoord defence all stood still.

Nice little Henry like pass from Boniface.

Paixao big chance to pull 1 back straight away, either side of the keeper and it’s a goal.

0-3 Wirtz, just too easy again, Frimpong given all the time to carry the ball and pick any cross out he wanted…no one within 500 yards of him, Wirtz ghosting into the box to get on the end of the cross. Shambolic defending.

1 Like

I am so looking forward to the week filled with the Europa Conference League

4 Likes

Same…

It was Judee Sill and Stevie Nicks on Tuesday.

1 Like

Dang, 3-0 in the first half in the stabby side of Istanbul. Leverkusen must figure that at some point the crowd turns on their own players and they will be able to make their escape

(tbf, I guess the Leeds incident was with Galatasaray)

2 Likes

Worst half of defending I’ve seen from any side in the CL ever.

Unmarked far post and then the keeper…wow, no words.

1 Like

Feyenoord being shafted here.

1 Like

It’s in Rottendamn.

4 Likes

Really? Why?

Oh FFS, read the shortened text version as Fenerbahce. Ooops. I am inept with small screens these days.

3 Likes

Makes what Slot’s done with them even more impressive considering how shit they look.

2 Likes

Not sure if deliberate or not…

Dyslexia

Claim it MH, it’s a classic :+1:

3 Likes

Agreed.

It’s a rather good pun to be fair.

1 Like