UEFA Conference League

literally hanging on.

This looks vintage Mourinho.

One side playing football, the other wins it.

And boring.

Hope it picks up .

1 Like

Yeah worst thing that could happen in was Roma scoring first.

2 Likes

Feyer have had many chances thought, it’s there own fault if they don’t at least force ET.

Pellegrini almost 2-0

they’re doing this perimeter passing shit around a low block which is something we’re also not very successful at. need to put that ball into someone’s feet who can turn with the ball. Roma is literally hoofing the ball to the Feyenooord keeper and dropping in behind the ball.

need some creativity here if they want to force ET. cycling the ball in the corner isn’t going to cut it.

ANother huge chance comes and goes for Feyer.

You are familiar with their manager, yeah?

1 Like

Congrats to Roma.

Jose does it again, the special 1. :roll_eyes:

Switched in for the last 10 minutes. Never in doubt that Mourinho will win this trophy.

They are using the old Cup Winners Cup trophy but after tonight the trophy should look like this…

1 Like

yep. Smalling from his Utd days mopping up the back line.

It’s actually quite a nice looking trophy, first time I’ve seen it.

1 Like

Didn’t bother switching it on, I knew it would be 1-0 to the special once.

Brilliant… if you did that deliberately. :wink:

1 Like

That could of been you Tottenham.

Of course and not the first time.

2 Likes

Fify

seen people dismissing it but i think it’s been one of uefa’s better ideas.

roma were favourites for the tourny after spurs were kicked out but still mourinho picks up another trophy.

Definitely good to keep the top 6 teams busy with midweek games. I think this year helped Arsenal, now they might struggle. LC might have an easier time next season.

I had actually forgotten about this until I heard reports this morning about Roma winning.

Makes sense really, a Jose Mourinho team winning an artificially created trophy that no one gives a shit about

1 Like