UEFA Conference League

Nice to see that respect for Ranieri around the ground.

Maureen sees off bodgers again :no_mouth:

Said this a few months ago. This competition was created for Mourinho. He is going to win it and will talk himself up so much after.

Oh dear oh dear. Poor Brendan. All that guff in that article looks rather silly now.

2 Likes

Tirana is an odd choice for hosting a final. Then again UEFA/football these days are full of oddities. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Anyone watching the final tonight then?

Authorities say there’s been quite the trouble in the capital…so might not even be played at all. :astonished:

Wednesday’s final - the climax of the first ever Europa Conference League campaign - will be played at Arena Kombetare, which holds 21,690.

There are dozens of stadiums with far bigger capacity. :roll_eyes:

Match is on Youtube (UK region locked, unfortunately).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xiA8Kjwg36s

1 Like

Boring as hell this.

That’s class by Zaniolo…probably 1 of my favourite players in Serie A

1-0 Roma.

What about Pellegrini, any opinion on him? I remember there were some rumours of bigger clubs being interested, either last summer or the summer before.

1 Like

He could potentially be a Hendo like replacement, he’s a lot better than Zaniolo in defensive aspects and has that leadership about him…think we were interested in him to replace Wijnaldum but then opted for Thiago but yes he and Zaniolo are 2 of Roma’s key men, very technical players.

1 Like

Is smalling indirectly earning MU a winners medal?

Feyenoord close to equalising, hit the post (almost an OG) and then Patricio with a great instinctive stop.

I like him a lot. Don’t think he’d come cheap, though.

1 Like

More great play from Feyenoord, 25 yarder tipped onto the post by Patricio.

what a rocket that was

wow. someone got away with one there.

Tammy should go down.

Roma really hanging on here.