UEFA Conference League

I’m familiar with only Red Star and Partizan among the Serbian clubs. Anyone know anything about Cukaricki?

Conference League on Wednesday :exploding_head:

Lille vs Olimpija Ljubljana 2-0

I was trying work out why this was on Wednesday.

If I remember correctly, didn’t they play 1 game per round on a Wednesday night during the group stages?

Villa in some form.

Really hope they get top 4, tbh. Would mean Spurs and Utd don’t.

1 Like

Top5 would be enough for CL qualification stage.

I keep forgetting this!!

Villa and Brighton then!

Don’t care if ManU or Everton make it as long as Newcastle stay out.

2 Likes

Paquetá is some player :clap:

Everton will be lucky to get bottom 4… or even 4pts if this punishment happens.

1 Like

@GermanRed

2 Likes

Sturm Graz v Slovan Bratislava
Servette v Ludogorets
Union SG v Eintracht
Betis v Dinamo Zagreb
Olympiacos v Ferencvaros
Ajax v Bodo/Glimt
Molde v Legia Warsaw
Maccabi Haifa v Gent

3 Likes

Ajax should not feel too safe…
Foreign teams tends to have a rather rough time in Bodø during winter. Norwegisch Wünderwaffe; König Winter und der Wind.

1 Like

I would say Bodo/Glimt is the favorite :blush:

I don’t really agree that they are favorites. Because Bodø Glimt has not been as outstanding as a couple of seasons ago (but better than last season). But I think it’s 50/50.

1 Like

Bodo 2-0 at Ajax

1 Like

Amazing when they post a picture like that, like all people out there should know every club crest.

Transfermarkt also do it for the mobile version of their transfers section, the c*nts.

9 of the 16 have the full name, 2 are identified as much by the initialism which appears on the crest as by their full name, and one plays in the same league as us. Everyone should know Fiorentina by sight.

That leaves USG and Molde, which were easy to guess. Dinamo Zagreb was the only one I had to think about, which is embarrassing because I knew it would be a Dynamo/Dinamo club based on the D (and Croatian with the checker pattern). :person_facepalming:

Don’t worry, it’s not embarrassing at all. The amount of times Dinamo Zagreb changed it’s name and club crest in it’s history… you could write a bible about it.

:joy: