UEFA Conference League

Took a deflection and was a bit dodge

Will be switching to our game soon. It looks like playing for penalties from both teams.

Yeah, agreed, it looked better first time around

1 Like

Villa win on penalties.

A very good ebening for them.

3 Likes

Aston Villa vs Olympiacos
Fiorentina vs Club Brugge

1 Like

The shithousery before that Villa penalty :joy: . Massive opportunity being squandered against a pretty average team.

This is turning into the kind of showing that breaks a team. Being shown up badly in their own house.

Emery lost his European mojo???

1 Like

If it isnt the Europa League he doesn’t give a rats arse about it

Just in case anybody is the slightest bit interested, Villa are losing 1-0.

2 Likes

That’s four goals by El Kaabi against Villa now.

5?

Who do you want to buy? thread :arrow_right:

Olympiacos v Fiorentina in the final tonight. It’s nice to see two teams who rarely progress far in Europe reach the final. It’ll be a first European trophy for the Greek club, while Fiorentina won the Mitropa Cup in 1966.

I’ve told you before about inventing trophies Cynnie. Nothing good will come of it, mark my words!

2 Likes

Why tonight :unamused:. Thursday night would have been perfect.

Olympiacos started their European campaign in the Europa League qualification. I think they had 18 games to reach this final.

Ah good old Olympiakos. Every time i hear the name it reminds me of possibly my favourite all time Liverpool moment……What a hit son what a hit….

2 Likes

They make City look like choir boys if you take a look to what they’ve done over the past 25 years. This is the same with City winning the CL.

Whoever said that cheaters don’t prosper wasn’t living in the real world.

1 Like