UEFA Europa League

Sevilla? They’re 13th.

dude backed himself!!

Think he meant if Utd were playing in La Liga.

He warned them…Utd didn’t listen. Tut tut tut…

I’m looking forward to seeing Brighton knock them out the FA cup next week then see their season really spiral out on control & finish 5th :slight_smile:

Watching Utd fans after that will be award winning TV.

1 Like

Alonso into a European semi. :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

really really turning out to be a pretty good manager

1 Like

Whoever comes through the Roma Feye tie, actually makes for a great final 4.

Both semi tie’s 50/50.

1 Like

abrahams jus closes his eyes and hits the ball as hard as he can doesnt he… no placement whatsoever

What an atmosphere in Sevilla tonight.

Love it when Spanish teams still take the piss of expensive overhyped teams from England (unless it’s us) and the best league in the world.

Even when they’re having a shit league season, there they are, still producing in their competition. Love it.

:joy:

5 Likes

Hope Alonso goes on and lifts it now.

7 Likes

Fully expected that mob to go through. When I saw the result (just now) I cackled with delight.

3 Likes

Disappointing week, with Napoli, Benfica and Feyenoord getting dumped.

The CL is dog ugly, four shite clubs, but Xabi is my desert rose.

3 Likes

I can see maureen holding the trophy end of season.

According to Ten hag, the players lost, what a great manager he is … :face_vomiting:

1 Like

Top analysis from the Hags

1 Like

Mourinho vs Alonso

Let’s go Xabi.

3 Likes

Typical Moaniho team.

Leverkusen didn’t look too impressive. And this is not a particularly good Roma team. Having said that 1-0 away is t too bad.

Yup. Dirty bunch of cunts who will hack down opponents in increasingly violent ways and dive to feign injury at every opportunity.

Sometimes I feel that if I was playing at that level I’d really give them a genuine reason to be clutching their faces. A red card well earned

On this day 2016 – Liverpool lose to Sevilla in Europa League final

Miserable night… BUT, now let the real journey begin -
What a roller coaster it has been :0)

2 Likes