UEFA Nations League

Foul on Belgian player = free kick to Kane.

3 Likes

I’m not sure this ref knows how fouls are supposed to work

2 Likes

That was a sneaky dirty foul by Denayer on Kane.

2 Likes

Those were two of the most embarrassing free kicks attempts you could get from those spots.

2 Likes

Belgium players need to be careful or Kane will get them sent off. :grinning:

1 Like

I’m sure Kane plays with his boots tied together,daft cunt is always tripping himself up.

3 Likes

Tsimikas replaced on 62 minutes, again hopefully not injured.

1 Like

Was it actually Tsimikas in person on the pitch or a Hologram?

3 Likes

KDB kicks Declan Rice, free kick to Belgium from which they score. Makes sense.

1 Like

Grealish is a player. Absolutely no denying his talent. I get that he annoys people the way he comes off rather…flamboyant at times, but he’s absolute next level in the way he carries and protects the ball, orchestrating play.

Perfect replacement for Gini.

The number 1 diver of the PL. Is not interested in playing football nor in getting free kicks and yellow cards for the opponents. Should go the Spanish league he fits right in.

1 Like

Mo Salah is the best diver,easily.

1 Like

So, Southgate got caught in the “let’s play all number 10’s we have!” thing?

:joy:

England have real potential in offensive and some defensive areas. But I’m still far from convinced by their midfield options. Not only options, but the structure and way they play. It’s like a big gap for me between their defence and attack. It might be more obvious in big games, or teams who have quality in midfield.

1 Like

Nah. Daniel James is worse.

1 Like

Imagine a triumvirate of James, Kean and Fernandes in the same team…!!!
Probably the Mancs line of thought when they considered buying good old Harry from Spurs…

1 Like

Still half an hour until our German friends can come out from behind their sofas. :flushed:

4 Likes

It’s getting worse

1 Like

I bet Jogi is regretting axing Hummels, Müller (and Boateng) but too ‚proud’ to bring them back.

Nations like France and Spain traditionally have a great youth system and now even Portugal and England overtook Germany.

Nothing special with this new German generation.

2 Likes

You know you’re f*cked when you have Sule and Koch as a CB partnership. And then Tah coming off the bench. Boateng looks finished anyway, Hummels might have a bit left in him, but could be more suited to playing in a back 3 these days. Offensively it’s a nice set of quality, defensively a bit suspicious. Not only in personnel but in terms of balance as well.

1 Like