UK Politics Thread (Part 2)

Come on, he’s a closet communist. He wears a communist’s hat, what more proof do you need?

What a charming standpoint. Delightful contribution to the discussion, do give us many more of your well educated points of view.

Along with my huge supply of really bent bananas.

Looong past pandering to this. I’m gonna double down. If you don’t get it by now then you’re in your cognitive dissonance cocoon or just plain thick.

What does it say about those judging the nascent, and admittedly imperfect, implementation of a long term change after barely 18 months?

Have you read the Forde report?

That can be true and yet doesn’t mean Labour gets a free pass.

Again, the former can be true, but he still failed, in his capacity as the leader of the Labour Party, at the latter.

3 Likes

Unfortunately, in the Conservative Party, you’ve got to discriminate against some group to get somewhere…

All the research, and data analysis that is readily available a few Googles away will prove that Brexit was a massive swindle of the British people.

So

I say this with the most respect I can muster

Please do fuck right off with that notion.

I see. You’ve totally convinced me.

:rofl::rofl:

I don’t need to and I don’t care as if you were really curious and interested in facts and reality you would have sought it out yourself.

You don’t change peoples mind when their decision is driven by blind belief, emotion, and prejudices. It’s like trying to convince someone that some other religion is superior. They’ll believe what they believe.

Can we stop right here? Both of you are not likely to change your minds, nor that of the other. This thread is only going to descend into farce once again, so you may as well just stop…

3 Likes

Only fitting, it is called the “UK Politics Thread”

I am confident I know more about the issues than anyone else on this forum, but you carry on.

1 Like

I’m ready to, but a certain someone is “confident” they’re the foremost expert on the matter…like I said…blind belief. That’s all I’ll say for now

:thinking:
Maybe it was a good idea that you people left.

( :wink: )

2 Likes

I wasn’t talking to you, wasn’t you who called myself and millions of others (the majority) fucking idiots. That’s an ad populum fallacy granted but the insult stands and as yet, you didn’t hurl it.

Regarding BREXIT, anybody who voted for it expecting short term personal financial and social benefits and a bus load of extra help for the NHS was an idiot. But not everybody voted for these shite reasons. Lumping us all together is flat wrong.

1 Like

I feel partly responsible for the state of this thread…

2 Likes

The irony.

I Win Go Me GIF by Corporate Bro