UK Politics Thread (Part 2)

Welcome to today’s edition of @Klopptimist makes an absolute show of himself.

I’m considering selling tickets.

Short, overweight, bald, and gay bloke was before actually. Before that there was a lady thin as a rake and her partner on the show was vertically challenged. Also another fella that was kind of zombie with long hair looking. Through all of this there was a more senior lady that was far too polite and the whole show is fronted by a Scouser.

I’m armed and ready for the bog roll run. Might have to go for two runs at this rate. Where’s my van

2 Likes

Leftie admits to watching far left baking show and gives evidence of insane levels of BBC diversity. Is it Christmas?

I am really struggling to understand this role model drama now, because… a while ago, Liz Truss named Therese Coffey for UK Health Secretary, they are probably a bunch of lefties too. :joy:

Ok, i get it now, no drama then because she was white? Or maybe ministers are not so much important… Hmmmm

Imo this is body shaming sexism and racist. Shouldn’t be tolerated here.

2 Likes

Centrist actually.

Since when is diversity a problem? It’s not evidence being lefty either as far as I’m concerned, unless we go to the opposite extreme and that’s not a good place to be on a Sunday morning. I can’t think of anything worse than a bunch of Piers Morgan clones on the tellybox.

Tories are constantly boasting at how diverse their cabinet is. They’re right to be fair. The PM is a snake, home secretary is a fascist, another two are bullies, the former once removed pm is a womaniser and a liar. The education secretary is a loon. And they have this

2 Likes

Remind me of the names of female Labour PMs / leaders please? Or non-white?

I never said diversity was a bad thing. It’s when it’s wound up to 189 and shouted about that it goes woke.

I think a slightly more serious BBC thread is in order. Give me a few hours……

Wiggist!!!

Shadow chancellor and deputy leader are both female. Not that I’m actually bothered so long as people are judged on their ability to do a certain job.

Your post, quoted below, suggests that diversity has an insanity level and that’s wrong. Secondly I’d like to know how a cooking programme can be politically left. Thirdly how is BBC diversity different to diversity elsewhere?

1 Like

Andrew Rawnsley here with more insight and background into Wednesday’s upcoming blockbuster.

“So Wednesday is going to be a big day. We may be witnesses to the beginning of the end of Boris Johnson’s parliamentary career and his lie-strewn odyssey through British political life. That’s huge. Even more crucially, the Commons has an opportunity that it must seize to protect itself and us from mendacious government.”

4 Likes

Let’s just put those words there as a testament to your unending ridiculousness.

2 Likes

You don’t mind diversity, you’d just rather it wasn’t quite so diverse?

Absolutely, unvetted and completely incompetent, just look who’s chancellor or the exchequer (even the name is rediculous), Mr ‘I have found another black hole to throw your money into’ Hunt!

I could do a better job sitting here looking at this forum, I’d certainly do a lot less harm!

3 Likes

And yours as your utter inability to entertain the concept of humour.

I’d rather it comported with reality. Come on, how many lesbian time lords have you every actually met?

Is there a House of Time Lords?

1 Like

Got a funny feeling about this thread and the next 2 weeks. No dodgy midfield to moan at.

3 Likes

Quick, where’s the thread about man bags!

In the Everton thread isn’t it?

The Klopptimist Manoeuvre

Express absurd opinion (for example, that a Channel Four programme hiring a slightly overweight host is evidence of a left wing woke agenda at the…erm…BBC), get round ridiculed, and then claim it was all a joke and other people are too stuffy to get it.

3 Likes