UK Politics Thread (Part 2)

image result for chubby cake angel. didn’t need to use any offensive non-binary descriptors.

1 Like
1 Like

I don’t anymore…since the post stating that sexuality is a choice like working hard or not

1 Like

out of curiousity…I don’t know much about Mao but was there such a thing as a “minority” tag in China in the early/mid 1900’s?

Neil Ruddock has slimmed down. Keep going!

1 Like

That’s him on the way back up the scales :0)

I’d lay off the cheese before bedtime. You seem to be dreaming about things that never happened. Somebody else might have posted that, certainly not me.

You know right now there are at least a dozen posters furiously searching your previous posts.

2 Likes

LOL what’s cheese got to do with it?

What’s cheese, but a second-hand emotion?

1 Like

Really? Man I must be popular :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

:+1: found it

That doesn’t say what you insinuated. There’s nothing in this that says it’s a choice.

And my god you have some time on your hands.

@Dane You called it, scary.

Took seconds to search your name + ‘sexuality and work’. No idea what you did mean but am sure it was equally as senseless

1 Like

Yeah, the deep philosophical stuff would read like that to you.

There are things we don’t agree on and there are things I agree with you on. What I think is great is that you never get aggressive over disagreements. I can walk away from a discussion with you thinking “fine I think your opinions are wrong and likewise you think of mine but at least we try to be gentlemen about it”. So continue this way and this forum will be fine. We can do lesser of name callings just because we are different in opinions.

As I’ve mentioned a few times. this government is plainly doing something every week, 2 weeks to win back votes. The big easy stuff. I see Boris is in court today…… Tick tock.

:joy: ok Aristotle, will leave it there

Anybody read it yet? Good job there’s no football, this will go quicker than the Quaresma thread.

The word ‘option’ isn’t suggesting a choice?

You’re not getting my point. Why is one considered by society to be an option and the other isn’t. It’s the sexuality that isn’t considered to be an option. You have it the wrong way around.

I’m naturally polite. Nature or nurture? Some people are aggressive, same question. Is there a difference between how we want to treat others and which type we fancy? I’d say no. TBH, I can’t even remember the context and in all honesty, it’s months old.