UK Politics Thread (Part 3)

@PaulRoJo

Eddie Murphy GIF by Coming to America

1 Like

:joy: :joy: :joy:

I can’t wait for you to start criticising Keir Starmer for not having the country fixed on day 1. I think it will say rather a lot more about you than him :rofl:

Oh no…it has started again…

1 Like

here we go again GIF

On the day we win a cup Klopptimist comes out of retirement to prejudge the Labour Party

1 Like
1 Like

State of this country.

And councils doing that just make things worse. They are in effect encouraging the Tories to continue raiding the public purse for themselves.

‘retirement’

You mispelled ‘lurking’…

Note: this is the Prime Minister, not some teenage incel posting from his mother’s basement.

What an embarrassment.

1 Like

He’s right though, there is a mob of hooligans ruling the country.
Rude, aggressive, vindictive and full of hate. He should know, he’s one of them.

4 Likes

When a Tory apologist like Nic Ferrari is sick you, you know you’ve really made a mess of things.

4 Likes

My first instinct was to question why this is even necessary given the scourge of unregulated e-bikes running around, but then the article points out that it would be useful to cargo bikes.

Surely they could simply create a separate category to cover cargo bikes?

Hey ChatGPT - Make up a horror story/satire/farce about Tory graft, the environment, Brexit and Man U.

ChatGPT - Here you go…

1 Like

Our new MP for Rochdale.

And people are still convinced that democracy is the way forward :crazy_face:

Britan proving once again that the public don’t know their head from their arse

1 Like

Israel being bastards
Position yourself as the anti Israel candidate
Win

1 Like

Kind of a car crash election.

Workers Party George Galloway 12,335
Independent David Tully 6,638
Conservative Paul Ellison 3,731
Labour(disowned) Azhar Ali 2,402
Liberal Democrats Iain Donaldson 2,164
Reform UK Simon Danczuk 1,968

If the local people were so disenchanted with the mainstream parties they would have probably been better off with the local guy rather than a chancer like Galloway.

3 Likes

If only. The media and Israeli lobby will paint you as the spawn of Adolf and worse than Pol Pot and Idi Amin combined.

2 Likes