UK Politics Thread (Part 3)

I’d not be surprised if Starmer is booted by his own mob within 6 months of being in number 10.

He’s every bit a bumbling clueless idiot as Boris, maybe just not corrupt like him.

2 Likes

Falklands or Diego Garcia? No pesky treaties to sign off on and there’s plenty of space…

2 Likes

At least we can tell from his Sky interview, he stutters before he lies! Everyone has missed the point, yeah he can backtrack on tax commitment, its at risk of the electorate what they think to that, but please if you say you are going to tackle this 'head on and then lie and dont make any sense…thats not head on!

Rockall.

Isle Of Wight.

3 Likes

Plenty of guano there so fertilizer is (sort of) checked off - not sure about, well everything else really.

1 Like

That’s an excellent point tbf

https://x.com/Survation/status/1795478013594735043?t=rL-ZPJbJXia_IXyIlPH_wQ&s=19

2 Likes

Genuinely interested to see what batshit crazy nonsense is next.

1 Like

Well you wont out-do your ‘jet pack’ liberal post the other day. Im still pi$$ing at that! :rofl:

Is this crazy enough, it could all be amalgamated into one thread - RUSSIA!

3rd time lucky - damn machines

1 Like

Don’t leave me hanging, @Barnestormer

Vote for us and we’ll take the Empire back?

1 Like

https://x.com/SanjayKickItOut/status/1795032337161375851?t=tsWMsWHpYqBtH6N47RluIw&s=19

5 Likes

I’ve lived in the colonies.

Not worth it.

1 Like

Diane Abbott has reportedly had the Labour whip restored.

If I were her, I’d tell them to go fuck themselves.

3 Likes

Put her in as chancellor.

1 Like

You are literally judging her on her accent. If you have a different point to make, then make it. If you are going to call someone thick based on how they speak, then that’s the point I’m going to focus on.

Don’t accuse me of lacking focus, when you can’t decide what point you are trying to make from one post to the next!

2 Likes

I see you lead the charge for writing utter nonsense.

Yes the last examination on PhD is an oral examination…

You’ve bullied this forum for too long.

3 Likes

Yeah, right, whatever.

I’m not that arsed about your opinion on Angela Raynor. Isn’t the issue here why it’s tolerable that Tories are able to make up vexatious allegations against Labour figures and then get the police to waste thousands of man hours investigating. This is the second time they have done this.

They know that Raynor (and Starmer before her) being cleared will barely notch any coverage, but the discussion of the allegations will dominate the media for months beforehand. I still encounter people who believe Starmer broke lockdown rules, despite him being totally exonerated.

It’s just throwing shit around. A particularly nasty way to do politics, that has become sadly normal in the Tory Party.

4 Likes

The way she has been treated by the Labour party has been atrocious. I haven’t always agreed with some of her opinions, but for me, she will always be one of the bravest politicians to carry on in the face of adversity and racist abuse. She was an excellent MP for her constituents.

I am still undecided whether I should vote Labour, I am so disillusioned. All these politicians are just power hungry. They don’t care about the ordinary people like us.

5 Likes