UK Politics Thread (Part 3)

I know it’s not fair to criticise someone based on a single frame, but she really does present as someone who was just kicked in the head by Farage’s donkey.

4 Likes

Every single time I feel like I’m a disaster, that I’m simply not good enough to achieve what I want to achieve, I’m reminded that Liz Truss was the Prime Minister of the United Kingdom.

The sky’s not even a limit for failing upwards.

The flip side is, I’m then reminded of how messed up the world is that Truss was Prime Minister and I haven’t achieved my goals…

2 Likes

She even kindly wore green to make the lettuce analogy that bit more pertinent.

5 Likes
4 Likes

“That’s not funny.”

I beg to differ, Elizabeth…

3 Likes

Speaks volumes that almost no one in there actually laughed, yet the only reaction she could think of was to stomp off in a huff.

4 Likes

Not sure why anyone thinks that someone who was so disastrous she couldn’t even get re-elected in her own constituency despite her neighbouring fellow party MPs surviving is worth listening to.

1 Like

Because people are fuckwits.

Next!

1 Like

I suppose it is a bit like paying your money to enter the freak show at the circus… Very rare to see someone with a brass neck like the one she has :0)

Unfortunately for us, instead of skulking away into oblivion, she has been starstruck in her 44days of power tripping, and now needs, craves attention all of the time.

Unfortunately, it seems to be the only reason she ever got involved in politics.

4 Likes

The Brian Clough of politics

2 Likes

Didn’t Clough actually win things though?

2 Likes

Clough had his flaws, but he was a football man of substance, even genius.

Liz Truss was appallingly bad, and a symptom of how hollowed out the Tories were in terms of what they could offer to the public. She was so out of her depth it was unreal.

And sickeningly, her judgment is so lacking that she has since tried to position herself on the coat tails of an orange felon.

1 Like

He did.
But he didn’t win the lottery like Cabbage Truss.

Some people fall into cesspits and come out smelling of roses

2 Likes

Truss is a genius, too.

It’s just that the rest of us are too stupid to appreciate it.

2 Likes

https://x.com/Memeulous/status/1823743780933046640?t=DqZIlCPekyQ4C7zv6bAgOg&s=19

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

8 Likes

Havent we just seen far right “protests” in the UK?

Kinda different scale.

She is very dumb

2 Likes

To be fair, I think she’s dumb on a different scale.

4 Likes

For ‘security reasons’…right…

She just decided to leave a room that had gone quiet.

5 Likes

She has been giving short speeches all over the globe, for differing governing bodies, for which she has been paid hundreds of thousands of pounds…
Not sure that is ‘Free Speech’ in my vocabulary.

5 Likes