Unwanted Theme changes

My background colours are are the same as this shops…

Ouch that’s harsh. :sweat_smile:

Its meant to be red and teal. Manged to figure out a few little improvements. But been tearning my hair out with one.

Looks like that on my phone (although you don’t see much of the red and teal behind the posts).

The layout is going to take a bit of getting used to.

@ISMF1 - The Read/Unread text colours are back to normal (unread = black, read = red). Thanks!
The theme that I am using = beta Pale Red.

Just noticed that the Current online users does not seem to be working.

I’ve changed it over to “new black/gold” theme, that I quite like.

Hey @ISMF1 I think the site is looking pretty neat. I love the changes. I know there’s been a lot of negative feedback but I like it. Great work!

1 Like

As you can see, at the very top it shows the Everton thread title while I’m in the Cricket thread.

It’s gone nasty on my laptop, but unchanged on my mobile.

Could you give a screenshot ? It would help me to be able to fix :wink:

That’s an odd one. Could you clear your cookies and see if it still does it ?

Hopefully should now be working for you :blush:

I’ve kept the same theme since day 1 and I can’t see beyond this! It’s still a beauty.

@ISMF1 not sure if only for me, but on mobile when I select a smiley my page navigates on top a bit many times instead of it being selected.

1 Like

Seen the same but not for all the oosts. If you see it again, try long press on the smiley. Works for me

1 Like

I have not been able to read any of the forums on my mobile for about 3 weeks now. If I go into any thread and go to the last post, it all reloads back to previous weeks/months of posts. I end up looking at a loading/changing screen. I’ve been unable to read anything new on my phone now for weeks but laptop is fine. So annoying, any help is welcomed.

Yes.

Does this on my iPad.

On the phone I often get the thing that CCB describes above.

Was fine until the recent changes.

I will give it a go to fix this weekend.

I have to self isolate after going to the pub at the same time as someone infected 🤦

Good time to make some fixes !

2 Likes

Any luck with the fixes? :crossed_fingers:
Really miss the forums on my phone

I have just rebuilt Discourse. Removed some themes that inadvertently might have been causing some issues.

Has this now fixed it ?

No mate. Sorry, still the same.