Welcome to Liverpool Ibrahima Konate

Banner idea. :joy:

1 Like

At last someone to take Sakho’s place in my heart. :partying_face:

1 Like

We’ve just got to wait for him to say “Liverpool Country” now.

You’ll be ready to have his babies then. :joy:

1 Like

I hope :pray:he has better discipline and is a better defender :smiley:

1 Like

Please no, I ever liked the way he fell down after a pass.

Good! :+1:

12 Likes

Agreed, Dutch!

Fantastic news he will have a full preseason with The Boss and his new mates.

3 Likes

Rest assured I was talking about character and commitment not playing ability or agility.
I hanen’t a clue how ‘Ibou’ plays what so ever. :astonished: Yes shocking isn’t it but I reckon even the experts on here haven’t much of an idea either they just pretend they do just because you know he was bought by LFC. :wink:

2 Likes

There is a new thing on the internet, started a few weeks ago called YouTube. :innocent: People, clubs, companies post their (self)made/edit movies on it.

You should check it out, there is some stuff about Kanoté too, gives you an idea of how he plays 
 :sunglasses:

2 Likes

What? highlights were you see 10 good things a player has done in a career. Yep, an idea but nothing that could be used as an assessment. Perhaps you should revise your scouting methods.
Use mine watch a match see Camavinga play in it and be awestruck. :crazy_face: :partying_face:

Edit: I have seen some videos on youtube where you see the same action 10 times (they make you think it’s different actions by using different angles or zoom, watch carefully. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)

4 Likes

I’ll leave the scouting to Klopp and his team, think that is the best for Liverpool and my health. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Yes, they don’t listen to me anyway. They even go for players I don’t know at all, not that that’s difficult I only know of about 2 players outside the LFC 1st team squad, Camavinga and Mbappe, when that Nat Phillips bloke started donning our shirt I was flummucked, who is he? I asked.

2 Likes

Strange to think all four of our center backs will get a full pre-season? And Trent, with Robbo not far behind
 Huge advantage really.

2 Likes

What’s the news on Gomez and Matip?

They seemed to be the same level as Van Dijk ie outside training by the end of the season.

1 Like

One of the journos said Gomez was the furthest along in his recovery in an article recently enough.

I watched Alberto Moreno’s YouTube highlights when we signed him. I kept thinking amazing pace and skill
 but should I be worried that all his highlights end with him running really fast down a blind alley and losing the ball?

I stopped watching YouTube highlights after that.

1 Like

Same with me and Lazar Markovic.

2 Likes

Anyone watch Tsimikas high lights when we signed he looks very impressive. :+1:

:rofl:

7 Likes