5 Likes

Hope he stays fit till unveiling. :palms_up_together:

Kidding, welcome abroad Ibrahima. YNWA :muscle:

7 Likes

Better be a good leanā€¦

3 Likes

Wow. I did not see that coming

3 Likes

Thatā€™ll be it for our summer business then??

5 Likes

Grock.

Look forward to him and Virgil steamrolling some fuckers.

11 Likes

No question heā€™ll become a better player. I just hope he can take the pace!

1 Like

They should just award next seasonā€™s title to us now.

3 Likes

I heard on the grapevine heā€™ll be leaning on a dot-matrix print-out of your 20/21 match reviews.

The fucker is 11ft high, by all accounts.

11 Likes

Fantastic signing. Going to be a player for us.

7 Likes

Only for var to overturn the decision because reasons

6 Likes

Love it when Edwards and co donā€™t fuck about.

Like the season we bought Fabinho in, nice and swift, no fucking about. Important player to bring in.

This summer is the crucial one in terms of bringing in players to transition.

7 Likes

Yup, and when you look at pictures or videos from him, how he moves on the pitch, the ease and the pace, youā€™d never think that he is as tall as that.

Welcome Ibrahima, youā€™re going to be one hell of a signing for us if you can stay fit!

10 Likes

Excellent. I like this signing. Bit of a unicorn this guy, in terms of skill set. Massive potential.

3 Likes

Kloppo:

ā€œIā€™m really pleased weā€™ve been able to add a player of Ibrahimaā€™s quality to our squad and he is someone Iā€™ve admired for a long time, ever since I first became aware of his potential when he was at Sochaux,ā€ Klopp told Liverpoolfc.com.

ā€œAfter the problems we had with injuries in the centre-half position last season, thereā€™s no doubt it was clear it was an area of the team we needed to strengthen ā€“ but I first have to say that the job Nat, Rhys and Ozan did was incredible. Unbelievable really.

ā€œIn Ibrahima we are signing a player who will add to the quality we already have here. His physical attributes are very impressive; he is quick, he is very strong and he is dominant in the air.

ā€œHe comes to us after playing more than 90 times for Leipzig in the Bundesliga and European football. Iā€™m sure that number would have been more but for some injury, but even so that means he already has experience of what it takes to compete in two outstandingly difficult competitions.

ā€œHe also played for a team in the Champions League in high-pressure matches, who have a similar football vision to ourselves.

ā€œI am confident we are signing a player who can play for us right away, but he is a boy of 22 years of age who has room to improve because of his massive potential. I know thatā€™s something he is eager to work on with us to become an even better player.

ā€œFor me, thatā€™s really exciting because I have seen how good he is already and Iā€™m looking forward to working with him when he joins up with us in pre-season.ā€

Just what we need! :+1:t2:

14 Likes

194cmā€¦ isnā€™t that taller than Virgil? What a specimen

3 Likes

VVD is 193 cm. Matip is 195 cm. Gomez is 188 cm. Phillips is 190 cm.

4 Likes

Canā€™t wait to see him and Mbappe race at the AXA!

11 Likes