Welcome to Liverpool, Jeremy Jacquet

If he is our starting CB that´s a big thing.

I think it´s a bit too risky for my tastes but big opportunity for the kid. Have to say he didn´t look the level id want from what I have seen but it´s not very much. Maybe he is ready.

I think the question of whether we think he is ready to be the guy who partners Virgil is a separate one of whether it is responsible to go into the season with the fall back options we have in the case that he isn’t. I think event he rosiest of perspectives of him and hi readiness to play still justify us bringing in someone who can do a job on day one with the expectation that Gomez is unreliable, Leoni will require patience, and we should not expect even in the best of outcomes that Virgil and Jacquet play every game

1 Like

There will probably only be truly bizarre reactions if Munoz were to get the number 11. :wink:

Very true.

Far from optimal situation even if he is ready.

60m for a French kid who has never played for France and was on loan last season? my god, world’s gone insane.

Do we?

Mighty Red been piling on the pounds over the summer

1 Like