What's happening?

Hasn’t reached Melbourne yet? Here in Sydney it’s de rigueur.

Probably a throwback to how you dressed in the early 70’s

1 Like

Won’t reach Adelaide for 10 years. Thank fuck. We’re still struggling with skinny jeans. :rofl:

Sorry, I overestimated your sophistication :wink:

Really?

I thought Adelaide only discovered running water earlier this year

:wink:

This might help

https://theanfieldnoise.com/t/losing-the-midriff-wobble-or-the-tan-diet-exercise-thread/359

1 Like

:man_facepalming: :exploding_head: :rofl:

Harry Styles. Handsome fella, very talented, rich, not afraid to set the trend and wear what he likes. Good luck to him.

I’m a middle aged fella with no fashion sense. Jeans and t-shirt, no imagination. Sometimes I put on a collared shirt to spruce it up a bit. I just bought a lightweight bomber jacket the other day to dress it up a bit more but I haven’t worn it yet. I’m a bit crap at all that.

2 Likes

speaking of art… this one screams @gasband

Where does the carpet start and end???

Actually ours is only at the walking stage.

Different styles…

The obsession with my artistic flair and talents in this forum is at a dangerous level now

4 Likes

Don’t keep the shampoo and the lotion bottles close to each other, specially, if they look similar.

1 Like

Don’t keep the toothpaste next to the antifungal cream.

I once muddled up the bottles and washed my hair with dog shampoo by mistake. On the plus side, I was free of fleas and ticks for a month.

3 Likes

Is that a record?

I live in the middle of a forest. It’s a fucking miracle.

Or the Polident, the women in the house think it’s lovely pink toothpaste. :rofl:

1 Like

I have a small denture as I lost a front tooth playing sport many years ago. I recently had a coughing fit eating some toast and when I recovered I realised that the denture had gone. I could definitely feel it stuck in my throat. Spent 6 hours on Friday night at Aintree A&E amongst the druggies, nutters and three prisoners in hand cuffs. X ray eventually taken and no sign of it. A week later I have found it lying on the carpet :roll_eyes:

2 Likes