What's happening?

Poser stuff. Nope.

1 Like

Pfffft. Not worth my time.

1 Like

I donā€™t even know what thread this is. But you both beseeched me and so I foolishly arrived.

Take notes on how to lighten the thread.

1 Like

Itā€™s ā€œbesoughtā€. Bloody foreigners.

3 Likes

Both are appropriate actually.

Did you know that when I arrived at Lime St station, the cab driver complained about foreigners running up ticket prices at Anfield. I told him Iā€™m pretty much Scouse. He challenged me to sing Poor Scouser Tommy, which I did with ease (and melodiously). He then offered to drive us around all weekend free of charge.

So once again you need to apologize to me.

1 Like

I donā€™t apologise to people who canā€™t spell ā€œapologiseā€ correctly.

5 Likes

I think thatā€™s the wrong thing to ask any Liverpool fan though.

1 Like

I miss @Iftikhar all of a sudden. Itā€™s dire everywhere I turn.

2 Likes

Especially when you turn to face the mirror.

2 Likes

For some reason I doubt you can hold a tune. I could be wrong, but I think Iā€™m right.

1 Like

ā€œdrive us around the weekend free of chargeā€ might be the more cynicaloldgit way.

1 Like

He doesnā€™t drive. Environment.

1 Like

I canā€™t sing for shit. But did play the rhythm guitar in a metal band in my college days.

2 Likes

Yes, but how much do they charge for the toilets? (Still fuming from yesterday).

3 Likes

To balance it out, I was at Busch Gardens in Tampa recently when I saw a sign saying, ā€œFree Beer.ā€ Mrs ROTW told me it was a trick, but you have to go and find out, right? So off I went.

And what do you know, there were two options - one national, light beer, ugh no thank you; but the other one a local craft brewery, yep, letā€™s give it a whirl - and upon showing my ticket on my phone, for entry into the theme park, I claimed my free beer.

Didnā€™t have to buy anything else. Granted, it was only a half, but it went down a treat in between rollercoaster rides.

3 Likes

:0)

5 Likes

Itā€™s like they following the Gaza rulebook page by page.

Another 10 reportedly killed today. The PM is visiting Spain :rofl:. Armoured cars and helicopters being used to fire shots.

5 Likes

Hope allā€™s well with you and the family Ifti :crossed_fingers:t4:

3 Likes