Where is the Adidas Kit Money, John?

You’d be surprised, I’ve seen some of the worst ones appear around town.

Well, the three shirts need to appeal to the tastes of three different target groups: one traditional and simple, one chic or feminine, and one youthful/modern—otherwise, you’d just have plain red, black, and white options etc. People are going to complain no matter what.

https://x.com/opaleak/status/2087169885562388991?s=20

Well thats gross

3 Likes

Not the biggest fan of this year’s home or third kits but it could have been a lot worse - just got an ad for this new Fulham one:

I presume they are going for the Gender Reveal Party market and the name on the back says ‘It’s a Boy’ or ‘It’s a Girl’?

2 Likes

Trans representation

Anyhow this Wirtz plushie is the Trent one that was in the bargain bin a few weeks back. Also could be Curtis Jones.

3 Likes

So apparently this is a thing now:

https://share.google/2Aw65sETMH5mv340V

3 Likes

Then don’t buy it. Simple.

1 Like

I wont.
Looks like they ran out of idea when it came to the 3rd kit

1 Like

https://x.com/LFC/status/2092890095615443153

1 Like

https://x.com/LFCRetail/status/2092969383807049924

The original red home kit with Carlsberg, I can get behind that.

I’ve got that kit already. I always save my kits. Won’t get it out though. I’ll get the blackout kit though. :nerd_face:

Something else for you to complain about :joy:

https://x.com/Footy_Headlines/status/2094389664115233099

1 Like

Ah c’mon…the chicks will dig it!

1 Like

https://x.com/Footy_Headlines/status/2094459725005918604

I’ve no idea where you go clothes shopping Livvy but your algorithm must think you have horrendous taste based on some of the things you post in this thread :joy:

I can’t help it—those are all notifications from Liverpool and Liverpool Retail :joy: