Who would you buy?

Bottom of the table too. :grinning:

Not the type of mid Klopp is looking for but I just have a feeling we should be hijacking the Paqueta deal.

Buy Laimer hes very similar to Henderson a few years ago and available cheap.

I think Klopp could definitely get the best out of this guy.

I don’t think we have a vacancy for a cleaner though?

Attn Mods: can we get the banning stick out please. Second time i’ve seen this offensive type of post in recent days. There’s just no need and must break some kind of forum guideline.

3 Likes

A bit up from Ben Davies a fair bit lower than Kabak.

I commented on Barkley in another thread and just saw this. I would be underwhelmed, but if we did it for the season, so our exposure is minimal, and he responded well to show us he’s a good player, there could be some good upside.

I remember a great shot, and a decent player who passes well and links it up. He got lost at Chelsea and seemed to fade away. Not sure if that was mostly down to his own lack, or whether it was the circus at Chelsea, where they have far too many players and a loan system like a carousel.

Anyway, I hope for better than Barkley, we all do. But if we signed him for the season, to tide us over, the risk is low, and there is potential upside.

1 Like

“No dicks policy”

No Way Goodbye GIF

Can we please stop discussing Ross Barkley ffs

7 Likes

I didn’t know we had become a celebate club :rofl:

This guy was discussed a lot during our CB crisis

1 Like

Thank f*ck we didn’t buy him.

Wasn’t he waiting on the runaway to fly off when Marseille called it off.

1 Like

I thought that was Simao and that was in Spain

Pretty sure this guy ended up in that position.

Whenever I’ve seen him playing for Marseille and Croatia he seemed a step slow and always belligerent

He is one of the lads we should have bought and for fucks sake FSG just paying the fucking money and all that.

3 Likes

Yeah they could not find a plane big enough to fit a car.

I believe it was Marseille who retreated.

Maybe that was FSG leaking rubbish so us gullible fools believe they aren’t the second coming of Scrooge.