2023 Cricket World Cup

Very definitely losing their way.

Pakistan most definitely will make a good fight of this score.

This should have been a 400 score. Aussie middle order is dicey if required to hit well and Maxwell goes

Yeah. Pakistan shaping up well in this chase.

Iā€™m surprised at Pakistan. Would have thought they would be batting at a higher RR.

Especially as a couple wickets lost now would derail the chase entirely.

Stoinis gets a wicket.

If aus can keep this pair quiet for 4 to 5 overs, thereā€™s one more wicket for the taking

1 Like

Yeah this is only going one way now.

Do think this tournament would flow better with 2 games a day and then the odd rest day in between rather than 1 on most days.

2 Likes

Too early to call that.

Specially on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays.

Rizwan needs to go for Australia to breathe a little easier.

As far as Iā€™m concerned, because of Australia collapsing at the end of their innings. Pakistan have a chance to steal this

Yeah. Pakistan looking increasingly likely to win this one.

As I said.

I AM INVINCIBLE

All goes back to the Warner drop.

Poor Mir going to by haunted by the worst WC debut imaginable. Guy he drops scores another 150, bowling gets smashed for 82 runs, and out for a duck.

1 Like

I donā€™t think it will upset anyone to be honest with you. Not many think heā€™s undeserving in the short format of the game.

Itā€™s got nothing to do with his cricket ability.

England vs SA is going to be a tight one.

Iā€™ll be betting on England to win this.

@Bekloppt

Our friendship has been severely damaged Barry, I donā€™t know how we will save it.
Such a shame, as I have been close to the whole Sith family. Auntie Sith, with her delicious samosas, Uncle Sith, with his tales of Gavaskar and Bedi, and the Sith kids, running around causing mischief.
A sad day, but you have condemned my team to a disastrous exit from the competition :cry:

On aside , was seeing ifthikar, the pak guy bowl. Very very dodgy action.

Should be checked.

star wars GIF

Thereā€™s a reason why my predictions are so far off.

Thatā€™s right, blame it on ā€˜the forceā€™ :roll_eyes:

Wouldnā€™t mind 2 games apiece on 4 days of the week. But I think the TV rights are having a big say.

Today itā€™s 2 games though